1.    #1  
    We have received a small quantity of our newly designed holster for Treo 750. It has an improved grip to hold your 750 tighter and uses a newly redesigned swivel clip. This is for the UNSKINNED Treo. We're hoping to have the skin versions in soon. If you need a replacement, please contact customer service at 832-204-1118.

Thanks
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 05/30/2007 at 09:13 AM.
    Can we order the holsters now?

I have been waiting to order the Hybrid case/holster combo for a couple of weeks now.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by umcp View Post

I have been waiting to order the Hybrid case/holster combo for a couple of weeks now.
    This post was for the unskinned holster...I should have clarified better. We're expecting the skin holster in very soon. I will post here again when they're available.

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by umcp View Post

Good news. We received a small quantity of the new SKIN holsters earlier than expected. The newly revised model works for the skinned 680/750/755p. It holds the device much tighter and has an improved clip. It should be up on the website later today. I'm also going to post here on the forums for those who need replacements.

Thanks