1.    #1  
    700wx for Sprint. Got it 2/1/07. Always had a screen protector on it. Excellent condition.

With the following:

- THREE (count them THREE) extra batteries. (When you're on a plane for a long time and you want music, this is what you do). Let me make this clear. You're getting 4 batteries altogether. You can practically live off the grid now.

- TWO Transcend 150x 4GB SD cards. Hey. Music takes up space.

- The A/C adapter.

- The sync cable.

- The box with the CD and all of the junk they stuff in there.

$325.00 and that includes overnight DHL to you at my expense. If you want to come to Pasadena, CA, you're welcome to pick it up in person.

I've gone back to T-Mobile and I am using a 750. I'm sorry to leave the SERO lifestyle behind.
    I thought you liked the Sero plan.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    He liked the SERO plan but got problems with international SMS so he's back to T-Mobile using 750 unlocked. Do a search! (Ha ha ha! Just kidding! Can't resist!)
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  4.    #4  
    Yep, the SERO pricing was great. And unlimited texting now. That broke my heart. But I'm getting text messages from Dubai again.

I have an insane amount of extra stuff for the 700wx. Could not budge my wife over to Windows from her 650.
  5.    #5  
    Bump.

New price for the bundle $300 including DHL to you overnight.

PM or email me at tastypeppersAARON@yahoo.comREMOVE-THE-HOME-RUN-KING'S-NAME.

I have Yahoo mail, the free kind, running on my 750. I'm a happy guy. Thanks JohnnyMac.
    I'm interested for sure...I'm sending you a PM. So I'm assuming the phone has a clear ESN and all that. Also, is there anywhere I can check feedback for you?
  7.    #7  
    tastypeppers is an ebay user and it is me. Or calbar.org search for members number 105839. I'm real.
    would you be willing to sell the sd cards separately?
  9.    #9  
    I have someone who wants the whole package. If he doesn't take it I wil sell the Treo, batteries, and SD cards separately.

I wish I could persuade my wife to use Windows....

I see more and more moms with Treos. But PalmOS Treos. Yesterday's sighting had her 650 clad with a pink silicone skin.
    Okay, I'm convinced you're legit. Send me some pictures, and we should have things underway by tonight.
  11.    #11  
    I have a small hike with the kids then I will head down to the office and take some pix for you.
    Still waiting for the pictures.
  13.    #13  
    Pix come in the morning. Sorry. Long weekend family stuff kept me away from the 700wx.
    Okay, that's fine.
    He sent the pictures, and I sent the payment. As long as everything clears, I should have this phone soon.
  16.    #16  
    Yup. Sold to Freak4Dell. Thanks.