1.    #1  

Introducing the Rubberized Spring Clip Holster for un-skinned Treo 755p!

The rubberized material feels great and helps minimize scratches.
    This holster is the ultimate in protection, style, and functionality. With its tight, yet flexible spring clip, it's easy to secure & remove your Treo quickly. It provides excellent protection and security.

Features:
    • Rubber on the spring clip prevents scratches
    • Designed specifially for your un-skinned Treo to give it a secure fit
    • Stylish design with the ability to slip your 750 in and out of the holster with one hand
    • Clips securely in place with the top, bottom, and lower sides held in
    • Locking swivel belt clip - perfect positioning while sitting or standing by rotating 7 different angles
    • Easy access to all ports
    • Face-in design - soft, foam pad protects the screen when resting in the holster
    • Built of a strong Polycarbonate to ensure durability

*NOTE: This holster is compatible with Seidio's extended batteries.
    *For more information on this product, click HERE
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 05/23/2007 at 06:33 AM.
    $30 bucks for a holster?!?!!!

dang, thats highly priced
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Just bought one!!!

I really like the Seidio Holster I have for the 700p - it works with my 755, but feels a little off. Looking forward to this one specifically designed for my 755p
    good looks are always lil pricey but I have to say, it does look good . This might be a good way to hold my Treo without covering the nice body ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    good looks are always lil pricey but I have to say, it does look good . This might be a good way to hold my Treo without covering the nice body ^_^
    This would look nice with your new Burgundy 755...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    LOL stop jinxing me! Either way, contest or not, I'm going to get one...just hope they come in Burgundy color too hehe. Man I'm starting to get a laundry list of items to get, the black jawbone, that Alltec speaker dock, a case, extended battery, 4GB MiniSD card and think thats it for a while >.<
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I received mine today. I ordered it last Monday, the same day I got my 755p. I've been using the one for the 650 forever so I kind of felt lost without one for my new Treo. A few days after I placed the order they called to let me know that my order would not ship for a day or so because they were tweaking things a bit. I figured no big deal but you should see this thing. Actually, you should feel it. The entire holster including the clip feels just like the 755p. Also, the edge of the spring-clip that holds the Treo in place has a piece of rubber inserted into it to cushion the clip and prevent it from rubbing a place on the Treo. I'm very pleased with it so far, which is coming up on 4 hours of use. <grin>

-Skip

PS- I do not work for Seidio, I do not get free stuff from Seidio, this is the third product I've purchased from them (all at full price) YMMV.
    I see that the top retention piece is actually hinged instead of flexed. That should help keep the 755p from getting scratched up, too.

I'll probably end up getting one even though I ordered other holsters already!

Tom
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I'm interested to see how this SEIDO clip holds up over time. If you read the customer reviews on the TreoCentral store they are very negative. Apparently the Spring Clip gets loose over time and the Treo is susceptible to falling out!

If this clip actually works I would be very interested in it. For now I ordered the SmartphoneExperts clip. I should be getting it today.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Interesting point.

There are people for whom anything turns to crap almost overnight, and there are people who use things for years and the thing looks brand-new.

One wonders which people are leaving the bad reviews?

Tom
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I bought the holster from Palm.com and it should be in Monday lets see how that one goes.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    Interesting point.

There are people for whom anything turns to crap almost overnight, and there are people who use things for years and the thing looks brand-new.

One wonders which people are leaving the bad reviews?

Tom
    I have found that the members of TreoCentral with numerous posts are the most reliable sources for information and data. It shouldn't take long for thread participants to provide feedback. I'll be waiting....
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo View Post
    I'm interested to see how this SEIDO clip holds up over time. If you read the customer reviews on the TreoCentral store they are very negative. Apparently the Spring Clip gets loose over time and the Treo is susceptible to falling out!

If this clip actually works I would be very interested in it. For now I ordered the SmartphoneExperts clip. I should be getting it today.
    This holster is our newly designed one. we have addressed most (if not all) of the issues. It should be very reliable and durable. One of the best holsters we have come up.

1) Low profile, light weight
    2) rubberized- looks good and feels good- high end looking like Treo 755 and treo 750 (soft touch painting)
    3) Hold your Treo 755 or Treo 750 very very secure.
    4) Prevent your device from scratching- rubber part at the underside of the top clip
    5) belt clip is very durable
    6) one hand use design
    7) custom designed and made for Treo 755 and Treo 750
    8) works with Seidio extended battery
    9) Your device will be very secure while it is in the holster

Seidio
    seidioseidio, I am confused. Please clear this up for me. Your first post above on 5/22 introduces the new and improved holster for unskinned Treo 755s and 750s. Is the new and improved holster for the skinned Treo available now?
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    seidioseidio, I am confused. Please clear this up for me. Your first post above on 5/22 introduces the new and improved holster for unskinned Treo 755s and 750s. Is the new and improved holster for the skinned Treo available now?
    They will be available on 5/30 or 5/31

Seidio