1.    #1  
    You might know me from the hardware 750, and etc- A friend gave me this used treo 650 (when i removed the battery, it says treo 650 on the inside and powers to palm OS-)to sell-

Its been used, and is missing three(i assume)screws on the inside- but it works great. Has been dropped, im seeing scratches onthe corner, then he wised up and got this alumiumn(?) rhinoskin for treo 650 and has it in there which fits really nice. (too bad the rhinoskin wont fit my treo 750.

Anyway, so Im going to sell it to anyone who is interested but I need to figure out how to do a hard reset- (wiping everything out of memory). Battery is low(ran out) but he said it holds a charge. I'll be offering this plus the rhino (doesnt have a clip but a thingie on the side to snap on to some kind of belt holder?)

thanks for any help you can offer- PM if interested in this.

Lance
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
  2.    #2  
    also pardon my ingorance... does this have a sim card slot? I can't seem to find it(i want to be sure to remove the sim card as well)
    Lance
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
    If it is a CDMA phone, it does not have a SIM card.

Only the GSM model has a SIM card slot beside the SD card on top of the phone.

<Moved>
    Quote Originally Posted by aslmentor View Post
    Anyway, so Im going to sell it to anyone who is interested but I need to figure out how to do a hard reset- (wiping everything out of memory). Battery is low(ran out) but he said it holds a charge.
    First, charge the battery (don't need to do this to reset), your cord should work, but hopefully he's selling it with a cord. To hard reset press the reset button under the battery cover while holding the power button. Release the power button as soon as the Palm screen (or Access screen) comes up, it will then ask you if you want to erase everything.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!! (yes the cord is included, with the sync cable) I got it erased.
    Its a CDMA phone- no sim card at top. Only a dummy "sd" card to fill in the slot.

Rhino skin, charging cord with sync cord combo (two in one), treo 650- for sale.

Has scratches all over, missing three screws on bottom (under battery cover), a cracked plastic on left side of the top (BUT screen is perfect, NO scratches) and works really good.

PM me if interested.
    Lance