1.    #1  
    I have my Verizon collection. All will be hard reset before shipping so some programs you see in a photo might not be there when received. All come with the original software/books, sync cables and chargers and an extra stylus and an original box. The boxes probably aren't the same ones the phones came in because they've all been replaced with the Kyocera being just about brand new and the others less than a year old. The treos are in excellent condition. The 650 does have a one inch wear spot on the case, but all screens are like new. I will be putting these individually on ebay in a week or so but I figured if anyone is wanting to start a collection of Palm phones this is it. My ebay name is Rick7576 and have 100% positive although I've only sold two things on there (my first Palm organizer, and a camera). http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...d=290115692463

I would like $250 for the three of them including shipping. I'm not parting them out but would consider selling individually if the price was right. Let me know if you are interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  2.    #2  
    Bump

Boy I hate to see these go to just anyone from ebay. They are in great shape with the 650 being less than a year old and I use less than 600 minutes a month with very little internet use. The 600 was replaced in 9/05 and was my wifes who uses less than 200 a month with no internet use. The Kyocera, was new in Summer of '05 (a back room leftover) that I got to use when I was out of a digital area but cancelled it within three days and my rep let me keep since they didn't sell them anymore. It's like new.

Make an offer, like I said, I will sell separately.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas