1.    #1  
    sad to say, i think i'm ditching...kyocera beat airprime to it... thought i'd post here before ebay...

selling the following items:

graphite VDX, 'optimized' version for minstrel, less than six months old, incl USB cradle, four handspring deluxe stylii: $125

total recall module (targus), one month old, barely used: $80

backup module, used, but works perfectly, incl gameboy case: $25

thinmodem module, lightly used, works perfectly, incl cable, gameboy case: $90

visor stowaway keyboard perfect shape, barely used: $75

fullcharge system, AC and DC chargers, brand new, batteries used for one charge cycle: $40

govox voice recorder (palm III style lid form that fits visor with a flipclip: $40

unless otherwise noted, items come with original packaging and software, etc.

i do paypal. probly the easiest.

i might be able to move a little on some of the prices depending on the item, and maybe if you want more than one thing??

post inquiries/offers here or get me at corby@corblundband.com

saddest part is leaving VC *sniff*
    Last edited by corb; 04/21/2001 at 05:24 PM.
    i CAN spell, i just don't have time...
    Originally posted by corb
    saddest part is leaving VC *sniff*
    There's no need to leave... you're always welcome here.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I am interested in your Visor Deluxe! (I've been desperately searching for weeks and eBay has not been kind)

I am warning you, you can sell your Visor Deluxe for a heckuva lot more on eBay than for $125.00 .. although I should keep my mouth shut.....

Anyway, I should have sent you an eMail, if you dun get it, try mailing me.
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    please email me if the keyboard is still available...

andymatthews@home.com
    corb...

is the keyboard still available?
  6.    #6  
    hey guys...sorry about the delay. i actally sold the visor and the keyboard to my co-worker the day after my post. thanks..take it easy.

the other stuff is still available, if anybody else reads this post.
    i CAN spell, i just don't have time...
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hehe

thwarted yet again in my efforts to get a cheap stowaway that I don't even really need.