Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  

The Seidio Inno.Dock Junior Desktop Cradle allows you to sync & charge your Treo 750 with the case on.

Features:
    • Innovative sync and charge connector allows docking your Treo 750 while in a case. (Compatible with most cases that have an open connector bottom)
    • Integrated Palm HotSync Button lets you initiate a HotSync at the touch of a button*
    • Powered by your computer's USB port through the included USB 1.1 cable (For faster transfer you may purchase our USB 2.0 Cable)

For powering the cradle through a wall outlet, simply connect the USB Cable to our USB Travel Adaptor (not included).
    For powering through AC and syncing you can purchase our AC Power Kit.

What is included?
    • Inno.Dock Junior Cradle (Black)
    • USB to USB 1.1 Cable

Visit us ONLINE for more information on this product.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Does this post mean that you've now fixed the problem that the earlier version would not charge the 750? I'm still waiting for my second RMA to be processed.
    I don't think Seidio should be allowed to advertise any new products until they take care of their customers who are still waiting for word on past faulty products. The last post by seido on the faulty skinned holster was on 3/8 and it said "Unfortunately I don't have an ETA right now. We are still working on some modifications and will post here as soon as they arrive." No post since.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Does this post mean that you've now fixed the problem that the earlier version would not charge the 750? I'm still waiting for my second RMA to be processed.
    Yes. Please contact Margaret at 832-204-1118 for a replacement.

Thanks,
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    I don't think Seidio should be allowed to advertise any new products until they take care of their customers who are still waiting for word on past faulty products. The last post by seido on the faulty skinned holster was on 3/8 and it said "Unfortunately I don't have an ETA right now. We are still working on some modifications and will post here as soon as they arrive." No post since.
    I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but this is not my primary job and I was out at CTIA last week. We did just launch the product but I'm not sure how many we received. Please contact Margaret for a replacement.

Thanks
    And about the problems with the Skinned holster? Has this issue been addressed? Kind-of forgot about it, and unfortunately cant use it since my Skin/case broke from its last and final fall.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    And about the problems with the Skinned holster? Has this issue been addressed? Kind-of forgot about it, and unfortunately cant use it since my Skin/case broke from its last and final fall.
    I got my new skinned holster a couple weeks ago and posted pictures in a previous thread (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3#post1224873). I'd returned the previous piece of crap one and this new holster is currently working flawlessly. Seeing as I have 0 problems now with the holster, I assume this holster has been redesigned.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Thanks,
    I think Margaret should contact their customers who are waiting for replacement.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I've already returned my dock for replacement, twice. I'm waiting for the "fixed" one to be shipped.
    Maybe a silly question but will my old Inno-dock for the 650 work with the 750?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The old 650 inno-dock works for synching, but will not charge the 750.
    Seidio,

I just purchased a "750" dock from Treocentral store:

Seidio INNODock Jr. Cradle for Treo 750 (Black)
    This trendy cradle allows you to dock a Treo 750 while in its case, and powered by your computer's USB port.

On the bottom its Model #: CRDSIJTR700-BK Inno-dock junior
    says treo 650/700 desktop cradle

will this product work with my 750? or will i need to return it?
    Question... why does the 750 Innodock Junior have an Intergrated Palm Hotsync button?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Thanks,
    How about those overseas ? who do we contact and how is the shippment arrange ? I AM NOT PAYING MORE FOR THIS.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The Junior is applicable to all of the Treos with the same connector. From what I can tell, the only difference between the Junior and the original is that the Junior omits the audio jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumP View Post
    Seidio,

I just purchased a "750" dock from Treocentral store:

Seidio INNODock Jr. Cradle for Treo 750 (Black)
    This trendy cradle allows you to dock a Treo 750 while in its case, and powered by your computer's USB port.

Still awaiting word on this??? does anyone have this model # and can confirm that it works properly?
    Any alternatives out there for the Innodock? I like not needing a seperate connection to charge the Treo and having the USB connection being the only cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Please contact Margaret at 832-204-1118 for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by HumP View Post

Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    Question... why does the 750 Innodock Junior have an Intergrated Palm Hotsync button?

Quote Originally Posted by raymondcmtam View Post
    How about those overseas ? who do we contact and how is the shippment arrange ?

Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    Any alternatives out there for the Innodock? I like not needing a seperate connection to charge the Treo and having the USB connection being the only cable.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    So I got tired of waiting for a reply about my broken rubberized skin and faulty holster. So today I decided to actually call Margaret at Seidio. I started calling at 2:45 central time (their time zone). And here is how it went.

The automated message answers and says that their office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm cst. Perfect. They should be there.
    So I...
    Pushed 1 for online sales and I got...voicemail
    Called back
    Pushed 2 for corporate sales and I got...broken english voicemail
    Called back
    Pushed 3 for customer service and I got...voicemail
    Called back
    Pushed 4 for technical support and I got...asian guy voicemail
    Called back
    Pushed 5 for accounting and I got...Lucy Wayne(?) voicemail
    Called back
    Pushed 6 for marketing and I got...Sandra Chan(?) voicemail
    Called back
    Pushed 0 for operator and I got...drumroll please....VOICEMAIL!!! Yahooo

And those are the only options.

As the Guiness beer guys would say, BRILLIANT!!

So SeidioSeidio, how about an extension for the elusive Margaret. Heck, I would just be happy with any human intervention. This just adds to the already strong opinion that most of us have that you guys are great at advertising and taking our money, but beyond poor when it comes to servicing after the sale.

Unfortunately, regardless of how good your future products might be, I am through with you guys.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  20. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts