1.    #1  
    Hi. I recently got the Kyocera 6035 and love it enough to keep it. And enough to sell this stuff:

a Visor Deluxe - it's "new," in that about a week ago, I cracked the screen and did a swap with Handspring, so this one has never been used, with cradle and all original software and parts.

a Stowaway keyboard.

a compact flash Springboard adapter (home-made, works fine)

a Xircom Springboard modem.

a really cool leather case from Extreme-Limit in Japan.

a second USB sync cable, and a DB9serial adapter cable.

a plastic flipcover from Japan that doesn't interfere with the Springboard slot (!)

three extra styli

a second case.

Everything in perfect working order and excellent cosmetics. I'm planning to sell the items on eBay, but for the next week I'll offer them to the VisorCentral community instead. $400 takes it all. I think you'll agree that it's an excellent deal, so the price is firm. If you use Paypal, I'll ship the whole thing to you overnight at my expense.

Thanks,

Dan Koeppel
    Would you be interested in splitting the package up? I am interested in the stowaway only.
    Very fair on the price, btw. And if you don't want to deal with the hassle of selling pieces individually, frankly I don't blame you
    If your answer is "yes", I look forward to hearing from you, if "no", well too bad for me!
    Kevin
  3.    #3  
    I'm posting this publicly because a few others have emailed me asking about the individual components being sold seperately. For the moment, I'm going to try to sell the thing as one - but if nobody bites in a week or two I'll reconsider. Thanks very much,

Dan
    would be interested in buying the modem separately if you are willing. let me know.

wolftravis@yahoo.com