1.    #1  
    I have a PPC 6700 that I've been using since June. It's a great phone and PDA, but I really need to go back to the treo for the one handed functionality. At first, I absolutely loved the sliding keyboard. The extra screen space is also very nice. I've kept a screen protector on it from day one, so the screen is absolutely flawless. I also have a bunch of accessories including:

Desktop charger
    2gb Mini SD card (Great for storing movies, MP3s or GPS maps)
    Extra extended battery + cover (lasts 2 days with moderate use!)
    Extra hard metal case
    ...and maybe a few others that I can't remember.

As you may know, this phone sells for more than the Treo 700wx (PPC 6700 = $399 after rebates, Treo 700WX = $249 after rebates)

They are similar but the PPC 6700 has a faster processor, slideout keyboard, built in WiFi and a bigger screen.

Pictures will be available upon request. I would like to trade for a new, or like new Treo 700WX and ideally, you will be willing to ship first.

I have pretty decent heatware under govtcheez.

Feel free to ask any questions.
    "As you may know, this phone sells for more than the Treo 700wx (PPC 6700 = $399 after rebates, Treo 700WX = $249 after rebates) "

lol and u think thats gonna get some one to trade.. haha good luck
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    What's wrong with what he said????

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obzoleet View Post
    "As you may know, this phone sells for more than the Treo 700wx (PPC 6700 = $399 after rebates, Treo 700WX = $249 after rebates) "

lol and u think thats gonna get some one to trade.. haha good luck

he is right. VERY HARD to find an even trade from a 6700 to a WX. i 'almost' guarantee it
    lol yeah what trim said... 6700 vs 700wx.. treo is the best PDA out there.. and wx is the best palm is offering.. wx and 750 that is.. if your a palm OS fan in that case is the P .. but no one would be willing to trade a WX which came out few months ago to a 6700 that would be stupid of the owner of the WX to do that.. that would be downgrading.. no offence but i hardly doubt you will be completing this trade with anyone.. unless your bill gates who probaly has hundreds of em laying around..
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    Are you with Sprint, paying the extra $7 per month for insurance?

Find something wrong with your phone, convince Sprint that it needs to be replaced, or just pay the $35. Sprint no longer has refurbished 6700s in stock so they will give you a 700WX instead.

However, the 6800 is coming out "soon". Except for the form factor the 6800 blows away all other WinMo phones, both current and soon to be released.
    The 6700 is not a downgrade to the Treo. It actually has more features, like WiFi and the bigger screen. The difference is in the form factor, and some people prefer the Treo over the 6700, but some prefer the other way around.