Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I have the following, BRAND NEW, Treo cradle. I got this the day after I sold my 750v so it has never been used.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...6-39--1637.htm

I also have the following, Palm original and brand new, battery for the Treo 750 that has never been used:

http://store.treocentral.com/content...8-37--1346.htm

I would like to sell both of these as soon as I can and get a cradle for my new phone. I gave up my TyTN for the 750v and within just days I went back to the similar 8525. Both products were purchased at the TreoCentral store.

If I can just get the listed price for these I will pay for the shipping. Or, better yet for both of us, I will trade you. The cradle I want is here:

http://www.mobileplanet.com/p.aspx?i=140291

Buy that for me and you can have both the cradle and the battery.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    PM'd u...
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Ok...buyer backed out after he sent payment. I sent the PayPal back. Now, is anyone really sure? I would like to have these gone by Friday and have my new cradle next week...

$50 covers both items...
    Aren't you local(in my case)? If no one buys the battery, please let me know. I'm not sure if I can use the cradle though. Maybe.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I was local to you PhoneDiva...I am in Houston now though. I do still have a place up there but I am going to end up giving it up soon.

I still have the battery and the cradle though. Someone wants the cradle here locally but I can send the battery up there for you.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Sorry. I am no longer interested.
    Last edited by webdave; 03/25/2007 at 01:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Is there any chance people can PM me instead of posting here?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I will negotiated on the price but I am not going to give these items away for free. Sorry guys...

If you want to make a legitimate offer then feel free to send a message to me. Thanks!
    Silver5 Saw your post and I happen to be in the market for this. If you are still interested in selling the two items shoot me an email.
    Thanks
    Last edited by gwinc@comcast.net; 04/01/2007 at 06:51 PM.