1.    #1  
    First thing is a great, brand new headset by ety*com. It is brand new in the box and has all the original packaging, contents, and doucmentation. The price is 32 USD shipped via UPS.

And I also have the chairman's case that came with the Treo 600. It is torn where the belt clip meets the case, but it has been repaired and holds reasonably well. The price is The price for this case is 7 USD shipped to the lower 48 states by USPS, to Hi, Al, and Canada, it'll be 10 USD shipped by USPS.

Finally, I am selling a Mugen high capacity Lithium Ion battery for the 650 and 700 series. It comes with all original packing and is in good order.

Price for the battery is 25 USD plus shipping 8 USD via UPS

If interested, please contact me via PM or reply to this thread. Additional, high res 6 megapixel photos are available upon request.res 6 megapixel photos are available upon request.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I'm interested in the battery. How old is it?
  3.    #3  
    about a year old, it works great and holds a charge for a LONG time. I was heavy chatter user with my Treo 650 and I could go for about 2 days using 24 hr push mail and several phone calls. I'd still be using it if it fit the 750

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

4.    #4  
    battery is sold, case and headset still available

Why are you selling the headset?
  6.    #6  
    I was into the custom headsets, Ax2 pro, Voyager 510 pro for a few months, but neither work very well with the Treo 750's bluetooth implemetation ... at least not as well as the Jawbone. I had it as a spare in case I needed to repair a modified headset. I've sold the mods and so no longer the spare parts I like your statement in your avatar. I used to live in Chicago for a number of years!

I miss Chicago too much...where did you live? I lived in St. Charles my entire life and Naperville for awhile, but I have family all over up there...

Have you used that headset? Is it only for phone calls or can I listen to music on it? I read a couple reviews that were great, except that it said when you remove it the seal is tight in your ear and sometimes feel like your brain is being sucked out. I actually like that it would be a snug fit because all the headsets I've tried are too big and fall out of my ear. I'm little, would the insert be too large for a petite person? Also, is that microphone thingie removable?
  8.    #8  
    LOL, brain being sucked out. Classic. That headset is brand new, never used. It comes with a variety of earplugs, I can't imagine that you couldn't find at least one to fit for ya. besides different sizes, it comes with a couple of different styles. I don't know about stereo...I beleive that its focus is for voice conversation. You may be able to add a program that allows for that functionality, Freedom from Toysoft comes to mind, but I can't be sure. I don't think that the microphone is detachable.

Chi-town....let's see I lived in the Gold Coast, Roscoe Village, and Roger's Park while I was there. Always in the city, close to the Red Line. My stint in Roscoe Village off the Brown Line made me move back to the Red Line quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    LOL, brain being sucked out. Classic. That headset is brand new, never used. It comes with a variety of earplugs, I can't imagine that you couldn't find at least one to fit for ya. besides different sizes, it comes with a couple of different styles. I don't know about stereo...I beleive that its focus is for voice conversation. You may be able to add a program that allows for that functionality, Freedom from Toysoft comes to mind, but I can't be sure. I don't think that the microphone is detachable.

Chi-town....let's see I lived in the Gold Coast, Roscoe Village, and Roger's Park while I was there. Always in the city, close to the Red Line. My stint in Roscoe Village off the Brown Line made me move back to the Red Line quickly!
    Do you know that they also recommend that you give yourself a wet willey to help the earpiece plant itself better? Anyway, they get amazing reviews, I'm just researching the music side of it before I make the move. Unfortunately, if Freedom is my only option to get music with them, I can't do it. I would never let a Toysoft product touch either of my Treos...

I have family in the West Huron, Wrigleyville and Lake Shore Drive areas...I use to spend every weekend in the city. Now I really miss it!
  10.    #10  
    kewl, lemme know

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Got the battery today. Thanks.
  12.    #12  
    Great. I'm glad it got there so fast. I had intended to post some pics of the side case with a treo in this morning per someone's request...but I had to work very late last night. I'll try to get around to posting pics late tonight.

13.    #13  
    Here's pics of the side case with a Treo 750

And with a Treo 650

And just the case with the repaired portion highlighted