1.    #1  
    I've decided to sell my Treo 700p; before I list it on eBay, I thought I'd offer it here on the TreoCentral forum.

TREO 700p (Sprint) FOR SALE

This Treo 700p is in mint condition, and includes a ton of software and extras.

This Treo has been covered by a hard latex skin (bestskins4ever skin) since it was purchased; there are no scratches on the screen (which has been covered by a screen protector since its purchase), and a couple of very tiny scratches on the case side (less than 1/8" long, very small).

Palm Treo 700p (Sprint network)
    Palm bluetooth headset
    Brown SPE Pocketpouch
    White latex skin
    Crystal Case
    Sena Magnetflipper case (flip cover was removed)
    Seidio charger cradle
    Extra Seidio extended-life battery!
    2 - retractable Seidio Hotsync cables
    Car charger
    Ac adapter

SOFTWARE
    (assuming the software developer allows it in each case, I will transfer ownership of the following software):
    takePhone
    2Dial
    4Cast
    Agendus
    BackupMan
    Snappermail
    Stockbroker Standard
    BugMe+
    eWallet
    mRing
    Monopoly
    Vegas Slots
    Scrabble
    LauncherX
    MissingSync for the Mac

This is an incredible deal for someone wanting a mint-condition Treo. Just in cases alone I've spent almost $200...

PRICE: $350 firm

Please send inquiries to bob@longtermsolutions.com
    you would probably get better responses if you posted this in the for sale forum.

just trying to help.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Why are you selling, if you dont mind me asking...
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Given all the bad things you say on this forum about the 700p, I doubt any readers here would want this! ;-)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    retractable Seidio Hotsync cables
    sena case, would be interested in if u want to split up
    have any pictures of case?
    is the crystal cases one of the newer ones that is pulled back away from keyboard?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Given all the bad things you say on this forum about the 700p, I doubt any readers here would want this! ;-)
    It sold long long ago for $350... and now that I have my iPhone, I reiterate what I said about the 700p... it sucked.