1.    #1  
    im selling my treo 680 and it comes with the box and everything that came with it when i bought the phone. I have had this phone for about two weeks and the reason im selling it is just because i need my blackberry and i have no real use for the treo it was just a inpulse buy. So my loss is your gain make me and offer on the phone i accept paypal or i will accept cash if you can pick the phone up i live in downtown chicago. if you have any questions please feel free to ask
  2.    #2  
    the treo is now on ebay my username on there is zeke_monster come check it out
  3.    #3  
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher318 View Post
    im selling my treo 680 and it comes with the box and everything that came with it when i bought the phone. I have had this phone for about two weeks and the reason im selling it is just because i need my blackberry and i have no real use for the treo it was just a inpulse buy. So my loss is your gain make me and offer on the phone i accept paypal or i will accept cash if you can pick the phone up i live in downtown chicago. if you have any questions please feel free to ask
    Price? I am on the NW-Side, so can pickup local.

Thanks,
    Jimmy