What did you go with?
    Hey Dutch!

Did you go Treo WM5 on Cingular or something else?

Cheers, Perry.
    i would of possibly grabbed some cases off ya, if u decide to break up the auction let me know...interested in possible black and red case and the black skin, do any of the cases key in the way witht he keyboard, i know some cases are real close to the cornor keys, thanksss
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Hey Dutch!

Did you go Treo WM5 on Cingular or something else?

Cheers, Perry.

Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    What did you go with?
    Hey guys...using the 680 on Cingular and have been VERY happy with it and Cingular. They gave us a $250 credit for leaving sprint!
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i would of possibly grabbed some cases off ya, if u decide to break up the auction let me know...interested in possible black and red case and the black skin, do any of the cases key in the way witht he keyboard, i know some cases are real close to the cornor keys, thanksss
    Sorry...they'll probably sell with the auction. Thanks! FYI...the Sena cases work just fine with the keyboards.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    Sorry...they'll probably sell with the auction. Thanks! FYI...the Sena cases work just fine with the keyboards.
    ok thanks, i also seen that black skin on ebay, do that get in the way of keyboard or edges of screen when u have to hit cornor buttons?

thanks
  7.    #8  
    Just a few hours left
    would u be able to comment on that black case if it gets in the way of clean pressing the cornor keys on the keyboard, thankssssssss