1.    #1  
    I have given up/sold out/whatever you want to call it. I have moved to the PPC darkside, and as such, I have some Treo accessories items for sale.

The first is a SEIDIO High Capacity Battery for Treo 650. It is the 3.6V Li-ion 2400mAh battery, model number BASI24TR650. It is, of course, used, but worked perfeclty the last time I used it. I am asking $20, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

The second item is a Vaja Case for the 650 (although my 700p fit in it very nicely), which I consider to be in fair condition. It is grey on the front, and a medium blue on the back. The only thing wrong with it at all, which is why I call it "fair," is that the grey leather has some discoloration. It looks horrible in the pictures; when you're actually looking at it it's noticable, but not like it is in the pictures. I'm asking $50, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

http://images.mellette.net/treo/vaja_back.jpg
    http://images.mellette.net/treo/vaja_empty.jpg
    http://images.mellette.net/treo/vaja_phone.jpg

The third item is a Vaja Case for the 650 (although my 700p fit in it very nicely too), which I conisder to be in excellent condition. It is black on the front, and medium blue on the back. I am asking $70, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

The fourth and fifth items are cradles for the Palm 650 (although, once again, my 700p fit in the cradle just fine), which have never been too reliable in my opinion, but they work as well now as they did when they were brand new. (The problem I've always had with them is that the power/usb cable connections don't seem to be tight enough, and if you move the cradle around too much while it's plugged in, the connector loosens and it won't sync. If this happens, all you have to do is reposition it.) I am asking $10 each, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S. (No, there are no power OR sync cables included--JUST the cradle.)

The sixth item is a Kingston 2 GB SD card. It works perfectly. I will sell it for $15, which includes USPS First Class shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

The seventh item is a Kodak 1 GB SD card. It works perfectly. I will sell it for $10, which includes USPS First Class shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

If anyone happens to want this entire lot, items one through seven, I'll sell it all for $125 shipped USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the U.S.

The eighth item is a ProClipUSA Treo 650 (though my 700p fit in it just fine) device holder. (Witha ProClupUSA vehicle mount, this will mount your Treo in your car.) I will sell it for $20, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S. (This is just the cradle, and I intentionally broke off the little power cord clip "thingy" that comes with it, because I didn't like it.)

If you live outside of the U.S. and want any of these items, mail or PM me and I'll work with you. And, if anyone wants more than one item, I will combine shipping, which I've calculated at about $5 per item, except for the SD cards, which I've calculated at about $1 per item.
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Jonahan,
    I PM'd you this AM, Did you get it. Please PM me.
    Thanks
    I want this,,,,

The first is a SEIDIO High Capacity Battery for Treo 650. It is the 3.6V Li-ion 2400mAh battery, model number BASI24TR650. It is, of course, used, but worked perfeclty the last time I used it. I am asking $20, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Paypal?
    and THIS

The sixth item is a Kingston 2 GB SD card. It works perfectly. I will sell it for $15, which includes USPS First Class shipping to anywhere in the U.S.
    dOES THE BATTERY REQUIRE A DIFFERENT BACK?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I'll Take the 2 gig card if you still have it. Let me know how you would like to be paid.
  7.    #7  
    Although I've not been paid yet by anyone, I think everything is gone now... I PM'd you with payment info 240zron....

Sorry Cellman, but if the other sale falls through, I'll let you know.

Jonathan
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Jonahan,

payment on it's way.

Thanks
  9.    #9  
    Thanks. Looks like it's all gone now. Thanks guys!