Item: Palm Treo 700wx
Accessories: 2 GB Secure Digital Card, Black Silicon Case, and Crystal Clear Hard Case, both for Treo 700wx...all included included FREE!
Price: $380.00 Shipped, OBO
Color: Silver/Grey (the only color the 700wx comes in, lol)
Included: Palm Treo 700wx, standard lithium ion battery, AC travel charger, stereo headset, USB sync cable, software installation CD, all manuals and warranty information, black silicon case, crystal clear hard case
Life Timer: It's a known issue that the Treo Life Timer is significantly off in it's record. This 700wx's Life Timer lists 722,162 total minutes, but in the couple of weeks that I've owned this phone I've never gone over 500 minutes. An honest estimation would be approximately 400-450 minutes total.
Used/Tested Networks: This Treo 700wx is branded to the Sprint network
Condition: This 700wx has been used for only a couple of weeks, but having kept it in a silicon case, and taken very good care of it, the phone is in mint/immaculate condition!!

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days), with delivery confirmation and shipping insurance is included with the purchase price (Buyer can upgrade to Express Mail (overnight) for an additional $10)
Payment: PayPal (preferred), check or money order (item will not be shipped until payment has cleared)

Additional Details: The ESN on this 700wx is clear and ready to be used on your account! No low balling, please. This is being sold as a package only, and my price is firm.

If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask!