1.    #1  
    I am selling my current cables to hook the Visor to my Samsung 3500/8500 Cell phone. It is composed of a MarkSpace Modem Cable (modified to work with the Samsung), a gender changer/null modem adapter, and a Samsung Data Cable.

Together, when they are all hooked up you can get on the 'net with your Visor!. Plus the Samsung cable will hook to your laptop or other device to do the same.

This cost me almost $100 total in cables, (both run from $30-50 or more individually in stores). I am willing to sell both of them for $60 as a pair including the doodads and adapters. Everything is certified as working (I use them daily in the car to check my email and traffic info).

Please email me directly at webmaster@giantofmaryland.com if you are interested. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Welcome to the cable Biz!
    Mike
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by nysebull
    Welcome to the cable Biz!
    No way, chief. I just want to recoup some of my costs for this one I put together, even if it's a loss... you are the cable guy - ever get those samsung ends?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I've got 2 coming in a couple of days to check quality and such. Expensive but hopefully we'll be competative.
    Mike
  5.    #5  
    Dude, to be honest, I was waiting for your cable, shame your supplier hosed you earlier on the Samsung ends. The Supply_Net site has taken forever and pushed back the ship date to the 1st of April saying they are still testing...
    Pat,
    Why are you selling? Are you just anticipating your Supply Net cable? Last I saw they still aren't going to ship until the 10th.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by euangel
    Pat,
    Why are you selling? Are you just anticipating your Supply Net cable? Last I saw they still aren't going to ship until the 10th.
    Really? good grief. I thought it was the 1st. What is wrong with those people?
    It is still the 10th. I just double-checked. The interesting thing is that the price has gone back and forth between $30 and $40 a couple of times.
  9.    #9  
    Hopefully the 10th is the final release date. Bet they got stuck without the samsung connectors like NYSEBull did.. and just hoped they would make the original ship date....