1.    #1  
    I am selling my whole setup, and am trying here first before Ebay. I've loved the Prism, but I'm going to use the money from this sale to build a swingset for my kids. Here's what I have:

Visor Prism, like new and in PERFECT condition: $380
    8 Meg Flash Module: $50
    Serial Cradle/charger: $35
    Vaja Case for the Prism (snap up version) with beltclip: $35
    Stowaway Keyboard: $65

I'm guessing the retail value on everything is about $820. I will sell everything as a package for $515, plus insured shipping.

I had a problem with one of the buttons on my old Prism last week, and I got a replacement from Handspring. I am selling the replacement - it is either a new or reconditioned unit (I've looked at it very closely and can't tell. It looks brand new), and so the Prism is in Perfect condition. I've never used it, except to charge it. The Prism comes with the USB cradle/charger, manuals, cd, etc.

The 8 meg flash module is from Handspring. I've had it about 8 months and have had no problems with it. It gives me 16 megs of space.

The serial cradle/charger is about a month old and looks new.

The Vaja case is the brown leather snap up version. In my opinion, the Vaja cases are the very best of any case available. The fit on the visor is very good. I've had it for about a month, and it is in excellent condition. It comes with a belt clip. It cost me about $65 from Vaja if you include the shipping.

The stowaway keyboard works great with the Visor. It is in excellent condition.

You can check out my good feedback on Ebay under my username: djc@lawyer.com
    Email me and we will work it out.
  3.    #3  
    Can't find your e-mail address. Please e-mail me.

djc@lawyer.com