1.    #1  
    Shipping begins for Seidio 2400 mah Extended Battery for Treo 750

The Seidio 2400mAh Extended Battery provides approximately 100% more capacity than the 1200mAh that initially ships with the Treo 750 but adds very little to its thickness. This is the answer for those on the go. Even with heavy phone and data use, this battery will keep your Treo going through the day and longer.

Product's Link:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=597
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/23/2007 at 12:36 PM.
  2.    #2  
    The battery door is in dark blue, perfectly matching OEM cover in color and feel.
    are there any plans to make a battery with more capacity that will be the same size as the current OEM battery?
    there is a 1300 mAh battery from them already. I believe they have also stated that they are trying to make one with a larger capacity than that also.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    are there any plans to make a battery with more capacity that will be the same size as the current OEM battery?
    Will it fit my Vaja case with the new battery door on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Shipping begins for Seidio 2400 mah Extended adds very little to its thickness.

How much exactly does it add. Doesnt look like "very little" to me.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    How much exactly does it add. Doesnt look like "very little" to me.
    While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Treo 750 by 4-5 mm! In fact, the extended battery cover will make holding your Treo easier. Your hand rests on the battery cover quite comfortably. Plus this battery is compatible with Seidio's rubberized holster.
    Will there be one that is in between the two??? Maybe one that doesn't add thickness???
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrwalker View Post
    there is a 1300 mAh battery from them already. I believe they have also stated that they are trying to make one with a larger capacity than that also.
    right, but that is just a 100mah increase. I wonder if they can make a 1500-1600mah version without adding thickness? That should add a considerable amount of battery life.
    Read the 2nd sentence that I wrote in my post before. Or do a search for it seidioseidio has said many times that they are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    right, but that is just a 100mah increase. I wonder if they can make a 1500-1600mah version without adding thickness? That should add a considerable amount of battery life.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Treo 750 by 4-5 mm! In fact, the extended battery cover will make holding your Treo easier. Your hand rests on the battery cover quite comfortably. Plus this battery is compatible with Seidio's rubberized holster.
    This battery looks like the same battery as the 2400 for the 650 and 700. The only thing that looks different is that they made a new back to close it in on the 750!

Joe
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpasint View Post
    This battery looks like the same battery as the 2400 for the 650 and 700. The only thing that looks different is that they made a new back to close it in on the 750!

Joe
    Joe,

It is the same size as our previous battery, but due to some internal changes from Palm we could not use our 700 battery with the new Treo 680 or 750. You can read this thread for more info:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...io+680+battery

Thanks
  14. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    FYI: I already have had the faulty 2400mAh battery at home, and together with the cover it *WILL NOT* fit the Vaja i-Volution cases.
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    ---------------------------
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    FYI: I already have had the faulty 2400mAh battery at home, and together with the cover it *WILL NOT* fit the Vaja i-Volution cases.
    You mentioned a "faulty" battery. Is there something wrong with your battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrwalker View Post
    phenomenal, thanks.