Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

This case was specifically designed and is only compatible with the Treo 680. At only 1.2mm thick, the Crystal Case is the slimmest we've ever produced. It offers great protection against scratches while adding very little bulk.

The case is completely transparent, allowing you to showcase the new Treo 680 colors. The smooth exterior provides easy insertion and removal from your pocket or purse. For the best carrying option you can also pair it with our famous case holster. The case material is durable but flexible making it difficult to break.

There are cut-outs for the audio jack, data port, speaker, SD slot, keyboard and touch screen.

This case has an innovative locking mechanism which provides protection and security for your device. Once closed, your Treo will remain safe and secure. And with small indentations around the clip areas, the case is easy to open.

Click here for more information....
    someone stole my idea. but mine is better. its called 'the ziplock' and it is freezer burn proof. and water proof! our next model is going to have the red and blue make green seal. look for a review coming soon
    Laughs shouldn't be in your name. Don't quit your day job. Have a grab in the clue bag.

Seido makes good products for Treo's. The case above isn't intended to be waterproof, freezer-proof, or completely temporary. It's a case to protect the Treo and give it a better grip when handling.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

This case was specifically designed and is only compatible with the Treo 680. At only 1.2mm thick, the Crystal Case is the slimmest we've ever produced. It offers great protection against scratches while adding very little bulk.

The case is completely transparent, allowing you to showcase the new Treo 680 colors. The smooth exterior provides easy insertion and removal from your pocket or purse. For the best carrying option you can also pair it with our famous case holster. The case material is durable but flexible making it difficult to break.

There are cut-outs for the audio jack, data port, speaker, SD slot, keyboard and touch screen.

This case has an innovative locking mechanism which provides protection and security for your device. Once closed, your Treo will remain safe and secure. And with small indentations around the clip areas, the case is easy to open.

Hooray !!! I have been shopping for a case since I got it that wouldn't hide the color. This one sounds perfect.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    but theres o flip door to protect the screen?

i've been waiting for this release and theres no prtective flip, foer me that was one of the selling features
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    That's what screen protectors are for!
    Wow this thing looks really slick ... been waiting for Seido to make the Crystal 680 case.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mhzimmer View Post
    That's what screen protectors are for!
    no what i mean is for like bump protection
    im always working on cars and i need something rugged and i need a solid plastic flip to cover the screen so if it gets leaned on it doesnt crack the screen
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    take a grab from the clue bag? out of curiousity.......... what fox sitcom did you steal that from?
    well my friend had one for his 700wx and he went through 4 of these from seidio and they broke every time...... makes me wonder if tis one will do the same thing!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Me likey.
    They should offer a belt clip version.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post
    Wow this thing looks really slick ... been waiting for Seido to make the Crystal 680 case.
    You mean like this?

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=623

We're expecting to get them in this week and they should start shipping Friday or early next week.

Thanks
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by str8bucs View Post
    well my friend had one for his 700wx and he went through 4 of these from seidio and they broke every time...... makes me wonder if tis one will do the same thing!
    We originally designed the case on a 700w and only later realized the 700p/wx were actually .8mm larger than the 700w. This created either cases that didn't fit or produced too much tension on the clips causing them to break. We've since corrected this problem and haven't had many problems since.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrios View Post
    They should offer a belt clip version.
    We specifically designed this case to be carried in the pocket, a leather case, or our skin/case holster. Because we made the case so thin (1.2mm) an attached clip would've created problems.
    my wife and I had these cases for the 650. they looked great to bein with but:

they got VERY easily scratched (and looked bad)
    they kept falling off the phones
    they actually left terrible scratch marks on the metallic fronts of our phones - which made the whole combination awful

in short, they were a disaster.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    my wife and I had these cases for the 650. they looked great to bein with but:

they got VERY easily scratched (and looked bad)
    they kept falling off the phones
    they actually left terrible scratch marks on the metallic fronts of our phones - which made the whole combination awful

in short, they were a disaster.
    This is not the same design as the case you had. We have that case on our website, but it is one of the few products we sell that we don't actually manufacture. It's called the Clear Case. Our new Crystal Case was manufactured from scratch and designed to fit very close to the phone. If the phone was loose in the case that would cause the scratches you're talking about.
    Glad to hear that... I just ordered the case a couple days ago and that last post had me concerned
    I'm interested in this case but wonder if it will be too slippery. I'm using a silicone case right now, but the idea of having a case that comes apart in two pieces appeals to me. But I don't want to sacrifice too much grip ability either. I saw the rubberized case too but would prefer clear.
  20. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Wow. I was just thinking the other day that a clear case would be nice for the 680. Do you have any other pictures of it, from different angles? Also, I might have missed the info earlier, but how much more thickness would this add to the 680?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast