Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    Wow. I was just thinking the other day that a clear case would be nice for the 680. Do you have any other pictures of it, from different angles? Also, I might have missed the info earlier, but how much more thickness would this add to the 680?
    It is only 1.2mm thick which adds very little bulk to your phone.

Thanks
    How do you do a battery reset with the case - how hard is it to remove (guessing that's what you would have to do)?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen View Post
    How do you do a battery reset with the case - how hard is it to remove (guessing that's what you would have to do)?
    Palm made it very difficult for everyone not including a reset button! The instructions that come with the case show the best way to install and remove the case. If you follow these instructions you shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks
    I've only had a silicon case before which is squishy but rather rough, e.g. it's kind of difficult sliding it in and out of pockets. What kind of texture does this have?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by saron View Post
    I've only had a silicon case before which is squishy but rather rough, e.g. it's kind of difficult sliding it in and out of pockets. What kind of texture does this have?
    The texture is softer than a silicon case and slides easily into your pocket. It's similar to the finish on the 750.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    The texture is softer than a silicon case and slides easily into your pocket. It's similar to the finish on the 750.

Thanks
    I am trying to work out if Seidio's new hybrid case for 680 also comes as a case/holster combo option, (for the cheaper combo price) like the rubber and silicon cases do. I couldnt find it on the website - can you give me an order number for this?
    Here is a link to all of the 680 cases:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...&Category=1076

They have three combo deals on cases with holsters, the completely clear crystal, the black rubberized one, and the hybrid half and half. Not a bad deal. I'm trying to decide if I want the total rubberized one, or the hybrid. Oh, decisions, decisions......

Thanks. The hybrid combo must have been added in the last day or so. Cheers.
    I just received my Seidio hybrid case --- the one with the bottom half being the rubberized material and the top being the crystal material. It is great! I can see the copper color of my phone, and yet have that firm grip I crave. (I'm always afraid that my 680 will fly out of my hand like a slippery bar of soap!)

One problem: as with other cases, the 680 in the hybrid case will fit on my Palm 180-10022-01 cradle only deeply enough to recharge the battery. However, it will not sit deeply enough on the pins to establish a connection with the PC for a hotsync. I don't dare jam it in too deeply --- I don't want to break the crystal part!

Is there a solution to this, other than using the sync cable instead?
    Lurking and learning ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12