1.    #1  

This combo includes a Super Slim Rubberized Case for the Treo 750 and the Hold 'n Store Holster designed specifically for the Rubberized Case.

Features of the Rubberized Case:

. The rubberized surface allows for a better grip on your phone
    . At only 1.2mm thick it offers great protection against scratches while adding very little bulk
    . Cut-outs for the audio jack, data port, speaker, MiniSD slot, keyboard and touch screen
    . Innovative locking mechanism which provides protection and security for your device

Features of the Hold 'n Store Holster:

. Integrated SD Card Holder - holds one SD Card or MiniSD Card with Adapter (Card not included)
    . Stylish design with the ability to slip your 750 in and out of the holster with one hand
    . Clips securely in place with the top, bottom, and lower sides held in
    . Locking swivel belt clip - perfect positioning while sitting or standing by rotating 7 different angles
    . Easy access to all ports
    . Face-in design - soft, foam pad protects the screen when resting in the holster.
    . Built of a strong Polycarbonate to ensure durability

Click here for more product's information...
  2. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Don't get me wrong, I ordered it the moment it got out, but what if my mini-sd cards came without the mini-SD to SD adapter ..??

For the Treo 680 this is irrelevant since it uses SD cards, but for a Treo 750, in order to be useful, one would have to have at least one mini-SD to SD adapter ...
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    ---------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

This combo includes a Super Slim Rubberized Case for the Treo 750 and the Hold 'n Store Holster designed specifically for the Rubberized Case.

Features of the Rubberized Case:

. The rubberized surface allows for a better grip on your phone
    . At only 1.2mm thick it offers great protection against scratches while adding very little bulk
    . Cut-outs for the audio jack, data port, speaker, MiniSD slot, keyboard and touch screen
    . Innovative locking mechanism which provides protection and security for your device

Features of the Hold 'n Store Holster:

. Integrated SD Card Holder - holds one SD Card or MiniSD Card with Adapter (Card not included)
    . Stylish design with the ability to slip your 750 in and out of the holster with one hand
    . Clips securely in place with the top, bottom, and lower sides held in
    . Locking swivel belt clip - perfect positioning while sitting or standing by rotating 7 different angles
    . Easy access to all ports
    . Face-in design - soft, foam pad protects the screen when resting in the holster.
    . Built of a strong Polycarbonate to ensure durability

Click here for more product's information...

That's GREAT.

I have a no name brand skin case (Rubbery)for my Treo 750 do you think this holster will hold it with my skin case ?

Here a Link to the case I bought:

http://www.amazon.com/Smartphone-Pro...bosnation0e-20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I ordered it the moment it got out, but what if my mini-sd cards came without the mini-SD to SD adapter ..??

For the Treo 680 this is irrelevant since it uses SD cards, but for a Treo 750, in order to be useful, one would have to have at least one mini-SD to SD adapter ...

What brand did you order ?

I bought a Kingston Brand and it came with the adapter, most likely it'll come with it.
    Damn... Just had to order this one too... What to do with my naked holster? Keep it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Damn... Just had to order this one too... What to do with my naked holster? Keep it!
    Hehe....just ordered my Combo case/holster today.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Any chance you'll offer a holster that works more like a blackberry OEM plastic swivel holster where you slip your phone up out of the holster with no clasp on the top?

http://www.blackberryden.com/7290plastic.html
    Ordered mine on Monday. Should have it by tomorrow. I'll answer questions if anyone has any.
    I'm not a gynecologist, but I can take a look at it for you...
    ordered on Monday... still don't have it on Saturday
    I'm not a gynecologist, but I can take a look at it for you...