1.    #1  

1300mAh High capacity battery will not only replace your current battery, but will also provide a approximate 7-8% increase of power, while maintaining the SAME SIZE as OEM Standard Battery.

Please click here for more information...
    wow 1300 mah's that is a-maz-zing. Gald to see we have options. thx siedio
  3.    #3  
    We don't want any future complaints so I wanted to give you some inside information. With the release of this battery, we are still working on a battery of the same form factor with more power. I do not have an ETA yet, but I didn't want upset customers if we come out with another one sooner than we expect.

Thanks
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/20/2007 at 07:14 AM.
    you deserve a lot of credit for that disclosure. I have always trusted your company...even through some well documented mistakes. I have always seen you honorably and gracefully handle errors. rearely do you see an honest disclosure re6arding future intentions.

mark me down for more seidio products.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We don't want any future complaints so I wanted to give you some inside information. This battery is 100mAh larger than the OEM, but we are still working on a battery of the same size with more power. I do not have an ETA yet, but I didn't want upset customers if we came out with another one sooner than we expect.

Thanks

Thanks Seidio. Just when I was about to take away the praise I gave you for coming out with the extended battery and the new cover so quickly with still working on the high capacity slim battery, you give this statement. You guys are awesome. You didn't have to be this forthcoming. I'm sure many of us appreciate that. I don't know if I'll buy this battery, but you definitely have a sell when you release the next high capacity slim battery.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    why are you saying 7-8% increase when 1300/1200 = 1.083. That would lead to an 8 to 9% increase if my math is right. Have you tested and found only a 7-8% increase in usage?
    I am ordering one today instead of buying a replacement 1200mah. Thanks Siedio. U rock
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    why are you saying 7-8% increase when 1300/1200 = 1.083. That would lead to an 8 to 9% increase if my math is right. Have you tested and found only a 7-8% increase in usage?
    The engineers were probably just erring on the side of caution. You know...under promise and over deliver!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

1300mAh High capacity battery will not only replace your current battery, but will also provide a approximate 7-8% increase of power, while maintaining the SAME SIZE as OEM Standard Battery.

Please click here for more information...
    Hello Seidio, I live in Singapore. May I know who is the authorized dealer for your products? I would like to get my hands on one of em batteries.
    1300 is a better option than 1200 and Seidio is a better option than Palm. I wish I would have read this before I purchased a second 1200 battery from Cingular.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i purchased the new battery and i do seem to notice a slight improvement over the original battery. it is improving with more charges.
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    Any one with this battery having issues with charging with the wall charger vs. the sync cable, as discussed in other threads.