Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  

This case was specifically designed and is only compatible with the Treo 750. Like our Crystal Case, the Rubberized Case is the slimmest we've ever produced. At only 1.2mm thick, it offers great protection against scratches while adding very little bulk.

The rubberized surface allows for a better grip on your phone. The smooth exterior provides easy insertion and removal from your pocket or purse. For the best carrying option you can also pair it with our famous case holster. The case material is durable but flexible making it difficult to break!

There are cut-outs for the audio jack, data port, speaker, MiniSD slot, keyboard and touch screen.

This case has an innovative locking mechanism which provides protection and security for your device. Once closed, your Treo will remain safe and secure. And with small indentations around the clip areas, the case is easy to open.

Please click here for more information...
    which one do i get????
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    What is the difference between this case and the "crystal" case, other than the color? Is the material of similar feel and durability?
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    which one do i get????
    Hmmm...might not go well with your new Palm sync cradle.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Hmmm...might not go well with your new Palm sync cradle.
    Oh, right. hmmm.

I'd like to have something to protect the phone though.
    NICE! Front should be Clear, the back should be Treo/Blackberry Blue rubber!!!

Can I order the front Clear and the back in black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    NICE! Front should be Clear, the back should be Treo/Blackberry Blue rubber!!!

Can I order the front Clear and the back in black?
    that's exactly what I'm wondering! I wonder if the pieces are compatible.
    Seidio...when will the 680 version be available?

thanks
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I had this case for teh 700p. I am ery particular about expanding the size of my Treo. While this was OK in that regard, it still made the Treo feel considerably bulkier.

I am now a BestSkinsEver devotee. For me, the only way to go. $5.99.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    Seidio...when will the 680 version be available?

thanks
    Seidio will release crystal case and rubberized case for Treo 680 next week

Seidio
    Any news on a new bigger battery for the 750? This one stinks....

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio will release crystal case and rubberized case for Treo 680 next week

Seidio
    I got the BoxWave Flexiskin:
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/flex...o-750_2475.htm
    But the Sedio appears to be just as good if not better. I think I'm going to get it anyway along with a holster clip. That way I can compare which one I like more.
    The Boxwave covers the nav button cluster in the middle, the Sedio does not.
    Also I wonder which is thicker, if either.
    I used the Boxwave case for my old hw6515 and hated it. Very flimsy/loose design. I hope they have improved, but it doesn't look like it. I think Seidio makes MUCH better products all around.
    with the soft touh paint I'm less inclined to get a case...the paint makes it feel like it has something already. with a screen protector I may be all set. bad idea?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    with the soft touh paint I'm less inclined to get a case...the paint makes it feel like it has something already. with a screen protector I may be all set. bad idea?
    I would like some protection in case I drop it. Also nice for when I just toss my phone on my desk or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Yeah I feel the same way. That damn blue plastic feels oh-so-good in the hands!

However, the Rubberized case does look appealing for some minimal protection.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Yeah I feel the same way. That damn blue plastic feels oh-so-good in the hands!

However, the Rubberized case does look appealing for some minimal protection.
    May be we can come up with a super slim rubberized case that has the same color and soft paint as Treo 750. then you have both-protection and same plastic feel as Treo 750! just like the soft piant we have on our Treo 750 2400 mah battery door.

like this,

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=597

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    May be we can come up with a super slim rubberized case that has the same color and soft paint as Treo 750.
    That would be a winner for the 680!
    May be we can come up with a super slim rubberized case that has the same color and soft paint as Treo 750. then you have both-protection and same plastic feel as Treo 750! just like the soft piant we have on our Treo 750 2400 mah battery door.

like this,

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=597

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Absolutely. I'll wait for that particular case.
    Is this rubberized case made with some sort of soft touch paint?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast