Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Is this rubberized case made with some sort of soft touch paint?
    Yes it is with soft touch painting. same as Seidio holsters for Treo 750 and Treo 680. Looks good and feel good.

David
    David, while you're still around - is it possible to order the rubberized back casing with the crystal clear front? Are the pieces compatible? I think that would look GREAT.
  3.    #23  
    David, while you're still around - is it possible to order the rubberized back casing with the crystal clear front? Are the pieces compatible? I think that would look GREAT.
    This is an interesting idea. I will get back to you Monday.

Thanks

David
    Thank you David. I figure it will appeal to a lot of users - I made a post on some different forums and other people have stated the same thing. The rubberized grip would be perfect for the back of the device since you never look at it anways, but the front has the nice looking bezel and everything else that the rubberized version covers up. I think you could sell quite a few of these if you sell it in half/half version.
  5.    #25  
    Thank you David. I figure it will appeal to a lot of users - I made a post on some different forums and other people have stated the same thing. The rubberized grip would be perfect for the back of the device since you never look at it anways, but the front has the nice looking bezel and everything else that the rubberized version covers up. I think you could sell quite a few of these if you sell it in half/half version.
    You mean

Front-clear
    Back- black rubberized(soft painting)

David
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    You mean

Front-clear
    Back- black rubberized(soft painting)

David
    Yes, I apologize for not being explicit.
  7.    #27  
    Yes, I apologize for not being explicit.
    This is interesting. Since we always produce them in pair (front and back), if we sell frontclear/backrubberized, what are we (seidio) goign to do with the remaining front black/backclear pair ?

Need to do some thing ! any idea ?

David
    You may be able to sell them as replacements for damaged fronts/backs. Im sure you could figure something out. I may have to buy a diff. holster now.

Maybe you could somehow hook me up? Just ordered my holster last week for the naked device.

Kevin
    You can sell them as replacements like Interstink said. Can you produce just front/back pieces?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    What is the difference, other than color, between the black and clear materials?
    Just give me an all dark blue slim rubber case like the Treo's back and I'll be happy.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    JGold, Thats the idea! "Blackberry Blue" Back and clear front would be ideal for me! Add in a swivel detachable clip and a flip screen protector - we are BOTH GOLDen. OK... I could do without the flip screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    JGold, Thats the idea! "Blackberry Blue" Back and clear front would be ideal for me! Add in a swivel detachable clip and a flip screen protector - we are BOTH GOLDen. OK... I could do without the flip screen.
    I could do without the detachable clip. I would use the Seidio holster. BTW, how does that holster sit on the belt. What I mean is does it stick out alot? For example, the el cheapo case that I have (you know what I am talking about) is really slim and doesn't stick out that much. However, the Krusell horizontic platinum case I have sticks out further, making it a little uncomfortable when wearing coats.

Know what I am asking?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  14.    #34  
    Monday (1/22), Seidio will release a holster that is custom design to work with rubberized case/crystal case and skin case. The holster also has a built-in Mini SD card holder.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=618

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/21/2007 at 01:35 PM.
    This case looks sweet.

I was going to order the Vaja case for the 750 but might also order one of these.
  16.    #36  
    Seidio will also offer the rubberized case/holster combo. Crystal case/holster combo. A great carrying and protection solution for Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    BTW, how does that holster sit on the belt. What I mean is does it stick out alot? For example, the el cheapo case that I have (you know what I am talking about) is really slim and doesn't stick out that much. However, the Krusell horizontic platinum case I have sticks out further, making it a little uncomfortable when wearing coats.
    Know what I am asking?
    I know exactly what you mean. The Seidio holster sits firm and doesnt do that wobble most cheap-o holsters/cases do. Its as close as you can get with a quality clip on the backside. Its a non-issue with this one. I actually clip it to my jean pocket, not belt (unless wearing slacks).
  18. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio will also offer the rubberized case/holster combo. Crystal case/holster combo. A great carrying and protection solution for Treo 750

Hi there,

I just ordered the rubberized case + holster combo and the crystal case + junior cradle and the 1300mAh battery. I also am waiting on a replacement for my 2400mAh battery.

Question: Will my Treo 750v + 2400mAh battery still fit the junior cradle?
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    ---------------------------
  19.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    Hi there,

I just ordered the rubberized case + holster combo and the crystal case + junior cradle and the 1300mAh battery. I also am waiting on a replacement for my 2400mAh battery.

Question: Will my Treo 750v + 2400mAh battery still fit the junior cradle?
    Yes, Treo 750 plus 2400 mah will fit Innodock and Innodock jR for Treo 750.

Seidio
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast