1.    #1  
    Moved on to different carrier for international travel. Selling my 700W for Verizon

700W: Good Condition, but there are some scratches (4) on the silver metallic trim on the right side of the display and two chips on the silver paint on left side of phone. They are cosmetic, but are there nonetheless. Everything else works great. I have the original box, disk, cords, etc., plus the Seidio Extended 2400 MaH battery, the Seidio retractable headset (earbud style) and one extra regular battery. I also have the Seidio retracting USB sync and charging cable. Screen protector is on the 700. also two wall chargers.
    call first dibs. you got pm
    that's cheap. good deal for you trim81
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  4.    #4  
    i am trying to attach pictures but cant figure out how to do it in this forum. Trim81- send me your EMAIL address and I will email you the pictures.

Trim81 - if you want it its yours. I tried to capture the scratches in the pictures but if you are really unhappy once you get it, send it back and i will refund (not shipping).

pm me your address so i can calc shipping (USPS 2/3 day plus insurance) and send you a receipt. you can then paypal me for it.
  5.    #5  
    pics attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    its mine. i will paypal for it now