1.    #1  
    I have a like new in box Verizon 700w. It comes with all the manuals and CDs in all their original packaging. The box is in great shape as well. I only used the phone for 4 months or so. The phone has always had a screen protector and it is currently has egrips applied on it to help you from dropping it and helps prevents scratches and dings.

I have 3 cases for it. One is a black leather vertical case, another is a black leather horizontal case, and the last one is a smoked gray plastic case. They are all in very good shape/like new.

It also comes with 3 cradles so you can sync with your home, work and your Aunt's computer. All work very well and are in excellent shape.

I will also include an extra stylus and an extra battery.

But thats not it! I will also include a new package of invisible shield. It is brand new! It has never been opened. It still has the price tag on it. (29.95)

I am asking 375 plus actual shipping OBO.

I will send pics if you want them!
  2.    #2  
    I will also throw in a 512 SD card.
  3.    #3  
    Someone make me an offer!
    what is the brand name for your vertical treo case?
    I'm looking to upgrade from my 650. How about 300 plus shipping?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Sorry, but the phone is spoken for.

I bought the phone and accessories from mcumeda and they arrived earlier this week, already activated and up and running.

Boy am I happy not to have to deal with the shortcomings of the Motorola Q anymore