1.    #1  

For a limited time only, purchase this battery and battery door combo for the Treo 750 for only $49.95!

This Extended Battery provides approximately 100% more capacity than the 1200mAh battery that initially ships with the Treo 750. For those on the go without access to an external charging alternative, this is the answer. This battery will keep your Treo going throughout the day, even with very heavy phone and data usage.

With the purchase of this 2400mAh Extended Battery, you will receive one battery door to match your Treo 750.

click here for more information
  2.    #2  
    Shipping for this battery begins today

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  3.    #3  
    If you live in Europe and you would like to purchase Seidio batteries for Treo 680/750 or any Seidio's smartphone accessories, you can use our Europe direct shipping method. We can ship your order from our office in Europe.

For more information for Europe direct, please click the link

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...n=Custom&ID=21
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Shipping for this battery begins today

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    We regret to inform you that our initial shipment of Treo 750 batteries was delayed and won't be available for a couple of weeks. Please accept our apologies. We will let you know as soon as they are here.

Best Regards
    Why cannot the extended battery door for the Treo 750 be bought by itself from Seidio? I e-mailed Seidio and was told I could only get the extended battery door in combo with a battery.

I have plenty of extra batteries from my Treo 650. I simply want to purchase an extended battery door so I can use these batteries with my Treo 750.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender Doc View Post
    Why cannot the extended battery door for the Treo 750 be bought by itself from Seidio? I e-mailed Seidio and was told I could only get the extended battery door in combo with a battery.

I have plenty of extra batteries from my Treo 650. I simply want to purchase an extended battery door so I can use these batteries with my Treo 750.
    Unfortunately our Treo 700 and 650 batteries are not compatible with the new Treo 750 or 680. We've had to develop new batteries for each model.

Here's some more information:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...seidio+battery

Thanks
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    If you sold just the battery door, people could use the OEM batteries from their 650s and 700s.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwalls View Post
    If you sold just the battery door, people could use the OEM batteries from their 650s and 700s.
    That is exactly why I want an extended battery door.
    Any more info on this?