1.    #1  
    Okay, here's your chance to win the exact same Otterbox that I've reviewed here. I have left everything pretty much as new as I can have it (as I do with all my other product samples) and will be shipped pretty much in the same package that I received originally.

Here's the details of the contest:

Write up your reasons for why you wish to win the Otterbox 1920 PDA Case for the Treo 650 and why you need it.

Please put Otterbox giveaway contest as the subject since I filter all emails and put in a Descriptive Title at the top of the email so that the entries will have a distinctive title.

Send your submission to [name of this site all in one word] at gmaildotcom (eg. nameofthissite @ gmail.com) Obviously, you are NOT going to send your contest entry to nameofthissite @ gmail.com , right? Okay, if you still haven't figured it out, Contact Me and I will give you the email address to send it to.

You can vote for the entry simply by adding a comment to the individual entry's post. Keep in mind that the comments will be tracked (to prevent dupe voting and possible abuses). I will likely be having two rounds of voting to declare a winner so that it's fair to all entries.

Deadline for contest submission is December 31st midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). I will periodically be posting the submissions on the site as postings as they come in and will hold a vote from the readers of who will ultimately win the contest.

Special considerations will be given to those who can provide pictures explaining why they need such a case.

A HUGE THANKS to Kristen Golliher of Otterbox for allowing me to give this away to one special Palm Discovery reader.

More info on the contest can be found at this posting. Good luck!
    Last edited by maceyr; 12/14/2006 at 09:59 PM.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  2.    #2  
    Just a quick last bump before the contest ends on Sunday the 31st. You still have time to get your entry in. There's only a few submissions so far so your chances of winning it are very good.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  3.    #3  
    Quick bump. The winner of the contest is Kevin (entry number 4). More details here. The prize has been awarded and sent. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to participate and submit their entry and a special thanks to Kristin of Otterbox for offering the case as a prize. And thanks to everyone for supporting Palm Discovery. I hope to offer more giveaways in the future!