1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I bought a 700WX with a Sync Cradle and a Seidio Holster a few weeks back. I also bought an HP 6900 series at the same time, as I wasn't for sure which I would like the best. Well, in the end I preferred the HP. The Treo never left my house. I did sync a few programs onto it, and I tested the unit out. I never took any of the protective coverings off (the screen and the camera). This thing is essentially brand new. The holster and the cradle were never opened. I paid about $540 for this whole package. I would love to get $440, a pretty good deal if you ask me! I'll pay shipping.

I don't visit this board all the time, so here is a yahoo account that I set up for selling stuff: item4sale2you@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by PDAholic; 12/07/2006 at 08:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    how much for just the cradle?
    blake!

Sprint Centro
  3.    #3  
    Wbkm85, I have seen the cradles going for 25-30 bucks on sale. I haven't thought about how much to charge for them individually. Let me see if someone wants to buy the package as a set first. I have put this ad up on several of my favorite PDA websites, and I would have to do alot of editing if I am going to sell them individually. I'll keep you posted.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    that's fine man..thanks!

what are some other PDA sites you visit? i might be able to find one if you end up selling yours..
    blake!

Sprint Centro
  5.    #5  
    Blake,

Here's a good deal I found on a sync cradle for you:
    http://sfplanet.com/product/CR22TREO650700CRADLE
    Shipping is about 7 bucks extra.

It's probably not good manners for me to be talking about other competing websites on this one, but a few non-treo specific sites that I love include mobilitytoday.com, smartphonethoughts.com, and pocketpcthoughts.com.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    awesome! thanks! let me know if yours can't sell in a few days or whatever, before i order one from somewhere else. i'd rather have an OEM one, and i'd be helping out a member!
    blake!

Sprint Centro