1.    #1  
    Does anyone have one of these they don't use - or one they are willing to sell?

For those who don't know what I mean, let me explain. In every SPRINT Treo box (from the 650 forward, I think).... there is a little 3-inch long power adapter. One side fits into the treo and the other side accepts power adapters for (some) other sprint phones.

It let's those who to a treo from some standard sprint phones to use their old cords. I need one to complete a holiday gift.

Does anyone have one they can spare or sell? Please?

This adapter may still be in the box (be the one you didn't know what it did).

If so, please let me know. You can reply or IM me!

Happy Holidays.

Murph71
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by murph71 View Post
    Does anyone have one of these they don't use - or one they are willing to sell?

For those who don't know what I mean, let me explain. In every SPRINT Treo box (from the 650 forward, I think).... there is a little 3-inch long power adapter. One side fits into the treo and the other side accepts power adapters for (some) other sprint phones.

It let's those who to a treo from some standard sprint phones to use their old cords. I need one to complete a holiday gift.

Does anyone have one they can spare or sell? Please?

This adapter may still be in the box (be the one you didn't know what it did).

If so, please let me know. You can reply or IM me!

Happy Holidays.

Murph71
    id go to a sprint store and see if they have an extra. We typically have tons of them
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I'll try it.

MM
    I have one, you can have it. EMAIL your address DON'T PM.

leardvrATgmailDOTcom
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
  5.    #5  
    I just sent you an emai. Thanks again for your reply!

MM
    i have one.

shoot me a pm with your address. i will send it to you free.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    i have one.

shoot me a pm with your address. i will send it to you free.
    I just did... Thanks so much