Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  

This Extended Battery provides approximately 77% more power than the battery that initially ships with the Treo (1800mAH) and 33.3% more power than our popular 2400mAh Extended Battery. Moreso, our 3200mAh provides 10.7 hours in talk-time and 533 hours in standby-time!!

While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Treo by 3mm! Plus, this battery is compatible with our popular Spring Clip Holster!

With the purchase of this battery, you will receive a battery door to fit your new battery.

click here for more information...>>
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/05/2006 at 10:05 AM.
  2.    #2  

This Extended Battery provides approximately 77% more power than the battery that initially ships with the Treo (1800mAH) and 33.3% more power than our popular 2400mAh Extended Battery. Moreso, our 3200mAh provides 10.7 hours in talk-time and 533 hours in standby-time!!

While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Treo by 3mm! Plus, this battery is compatible with our popular Spring Clip Holster!

With the purchase of this battery, you will receive a battery door to fit your new battery.

click here for more information...>>
    Have you considered making a crystal case that is compatible with this? You could smooth out the back a little on the case by making the areas around the battery cover thicker.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    WOW

700P
    Kinoma 4EX
    Seidio 3200mAh

This forum keeps adding to my Christmas list. . . . . . .
    Awesome!

I've been sooo waiting and hoping that something like this would come out.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Hi seidioseido! (David)

What is the recommended conditioning of the battery before use?

Prior threads (which I was a participant in) have said this:

1. Charge and fully drain 3 to 5 times to fully set the battery's chemistry (for full power), and
    2. Then keep it "topped" off as often as possible (for longevity). . .

Cheers, gtwo.
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/05/2006 at 10:15 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo View Post
    Hi seidioseido!

1. Charge and fully drain 3 to 5 times to fully set the battery's chemistry (for full power), and

Cheers, gtwo.
    HI gtwo,

Same process as you use for our Treo 2400 mah battery

David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I as well would be interested in the battery if there was a new crystal case to go with it. I was going to be ordering the newer model of the crystal case for mine, wifes and my father's phone to replace the older models. But now I want to hold off so that maybe we can get the new batteries as well. As always, looking for a bundle deal if there will be one, for the new battery and crystal case! Thanks!
  9.    #9  
    The shipping for this battery begins today

David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
    I as well would be interested in the battery if there was a new crystal case to go with it. I was going to be ordering the newer model of the crystal case for mine, wifes and my father's phone to replace the older models. But now I want to hold off so that maybe we can get the new batteries as well. As always, looking for a bundle deal if there will be one, for the new battery and crystal case! Thanks!
    Yes, we are working on the Super Slim crystal case for our 3200 mah battery. Like this one for PPC 6700

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=580

David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/05/2006 at 01:17 PM.
    David,

What impact will this battery have on the Palm cradle and the Proclip car mount?

Thanks in advance
    Skip
    Hi seidioseido! (David)

Cheers, gtwo.
    Thanks for the info gtwo. I purchased a 2400mAh Seidio battery several months ago and charged and recharged it several times (I did not allow it to fully drain however), but went back to the original battery since the Seidio drained so much faster than the original. Hopefully if I do the complete drain process I will have better luck. Once again I do appreciate the willingness of those technically gifted to assisted those (me) who are technically challenged. If you ever get charged with a homicide I will be happy to give you the benefit of my expertise. (Just Joking).
    Wow thats a lot of battery, I think it looks ugly with the extented battery door but I do understand the more power= bigger battery. I'm ordering one tonight when I get home from work.
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Wow thats a lot of battery, I think it looks ugly with the extented battery door but I do understand the more power= bigger battery. I'm ordering one tonight when I get home from work.
    I think you meant one word...

Looks fine to me though.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    HI gtwo,

Same process as you use for our Treo 2400 mah battery

David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com

Hi David!

I'm not clear on what you mean by "same process" . . . .are you confirming what I wrote was also Seidio's recommendation or are you saying Seidio's recommendation is different?

If different. . . . could you post or post a link to those recommendations?

Thanks, gtwo.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Nice. I was thinking of buying a 2400 mah. Does this battery fit a Treo 650 or is it 700 series only?
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman View Post
    Nice. I was thinking of buying a 2400 mah. Does this battery fit a Treo 650 or is it 700 series only?

My guess is 700 series only.

1. They would have stated it --- if it was compatible.

2. Got duct tape? Since the 2400 goes both ways (650/700), I imagine the only reason that the 3200 is not compatible is that they are not making a 650 battery cover. . . . .. . but best to let David verify that. . . . .
  18.    #18  
    My guess is 700 series only.

1. They would have stated it --- if it was compatible.

2. Got duct tape? Since the 2400 goes both ways (650/700), I imagine the only reason that the 3200 is not compatible is that they are not making a 650 battery cover. . . . .. . but best to let David verify that. . . . .
    Yes, Treo 650 will use the same battery , but with different battery door. We will release 3200 mah battery for Treo 650 later.

David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
    I meant to say "Two words very ugly" but like I also said I will be ordering one for myself even thought I think it looks ugly. You can never have to much battery power.
    We will stock the battery later this afternoon.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast