Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 143
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Yes, Treo 650 will use the same battery , but with different battery door. We will release 3200 mah battery for Treo 650 later.


    David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com


    Excellent.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by skipster View Post
    David,

    What impact will this battery have on the Palm cradle and the Proclip car mount?

    Thanks in advance
    Skip
    I also want to know if this will work with any dock out there?

    -- Sal
  3. #23  
    Hey do you think Seidio will let me trade my crystal case(purchased from Seidio) for the new battery or atleast let me get some credit towards a new battery.
  4. #24  
    LOL I want to see a picture of this ride on the back of the 680.
  5. webedc's Avatar
    Posts
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #25  
    Hello David (seidioseidio),

    The model selection only provides 2 choices: Verizon 700w or Sprint 700p/700wx. What should a Verizon 700p owner choose?
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Hey do you think Seidio will let me trade my crystal case(purchased from Seidio) for the new battery or atleast let me get some credit towards a new battery.

    In the 700p thread David said they are working on a Crystal Case for this new battery - I'll bet you a coffee that you don't have much luck on the trade in request though . . . .
  7. #27  
    .....Choose the Sprint 700P, then.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  8. #28  
    It was mentioned in another thread, but it should have it's own. New 3200mAh battery, $54 with an extended battery cover. Nice.

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=567
  9. #29  
    Is this battery thicker than the 2400? If so, then I am afraid the this battery and new battery door won't allow the 700p to fit in the Seidio car cradle. With the 2400, it is already rubbing off a couple of spots on the finish of my battery door.
  10. #30  
    merged threads. please don't double post.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc View Post
    Hello David (seidioseidio),

    The model selection only provides 2 choices: Verizon 700w or Sprint 700p/700wx. What should a Verizon 700p owner choose?
    Seidio offers two colors for battery door

    1) Dark grey - Verizon 700W
    2) Blue - Sprint 700P and Sprint 700 WX

    Is your Verizon 700P Dark Grey or Blue ?

    David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhboyd View Post
    Is this battery thicker than the 2400? If so, then I am afraid the this battery and new battery door won't allow the 700p to fit in the Seidio car cradle. With the 2400, it is already rubbing off a couple of spots on the finish of my battery door.
    Seidio will develop a car`cradle that works with Seidio crystal case or skin and also works with All Seidio standard and extended batteries.

    David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    LOL I want to see a picture of this ride on the back of the 680.
    It is coming !!

    David Chang
    Seidio
    Forums@seidio.com
  14. #34  
    The battery is now available on the Treocentral Store!

    http://store.treocentral.com/content...8-37--1664.htm
    Chris Kingree
    TreoCentral Store
    Product/Purchasing Manager
    800-557-6819 Ext. 114
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio will develop a car`cradle that works with Seidio crystal case or skin and also works with All Seidio standard and extended batteries.

    David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
    is there a desktop cradle that it works with?

    -- Sal
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil0ne View Post
    is there a desktop cradle that it works with?

    -- Sal

    Seidio Innodock and Innodoc JR.


    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio Innodock and Innodoc JR.


    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
    Oh good, I thought the bigger back cover would make it not fit. Thanks!

    -- Sal
  18. #38  
    Nice battery! Too bad I can't get it because I will no longer be able to use my Palm Flexi Skin Case (which protects my keyboard).
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio will develop a car`cradle that works with Seidio crystal case or skin and also works with All Seidio standard and extended batteries.

    David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com
    But then I have to replace my car cradle, which since it includes GPS, is a little more than I want to spend.
  20. #40  
    David...

    The battery is on your online store advertised to fit the Treo 680. Is that correct?
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions