1.    #1  
    Hey this is Lady_Treo. I am here to help you with your seamless transition to your new Treo 680. Please call 650-583-5012 and ask for Johnnie or Stephanie and we can give you not only the best deal but also technical assistance.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I know you cant put the price in but can you tell me if it is below the palm unlocked price? Thanks

dwella
    For the record, this isn't me. I'm in Chicago. Although one thing about this post is eerie.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I know, I reviewed the account as well. She has an underline and you don't. Beside's you've already changed your account name.
    I just didn't want anyone to get confused.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    It is probably spam. We have been getting a lot of those here lately.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Not really Spam, she is one of the employees at the Palm Store in SFO.

She is selling 680's out of the store.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=130084
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I apologize to Lady_Treo.

I have filtered out the 680 forum and missed that discussion. I was going by the small # of posts by her and the fact that we have been getting spammed here lately.

Aloke
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    I apologize to Lady_Treo.

I have filtered out the 680 forum and missed that discussion. I was going by the small # of posts by her and the fact that we have been getting spammed here lately.

Aloke
    I also had that suspicison when I saw her forum name knowing our original Lady Treo had already re-named herself...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I just didn't want anyone to get confused.
    If you post your original avatar again, there is absolutely no doubt about who you are! No matter how many times you change your name.