1.    #1  
    I have a like new 5G Black ipod video that is like new in box. I also have Belkin Kickstand case for it, a Macally portable speaker, and a Belkin Tunecast FM Transmitter that I will throw in. I am asking 225 OBO plus actual shipping costs. Thanks!
    Are you kidding?! You do realize you can get a 30GB iPod Video for $248 brand new in the box at Wal-Mart, right?

5GB iPod's are going on eBay for right around $50. Good luck, lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    Are you kidding?! You do realize you can get a 30GB iPod Video for $248 brand new in the box at Wal-Mart, right?

If you read "I have a like new 5G Black ipod video". This is the 30GB model (5G is the series, not the size) stated in his header.

Peace!
    Last edited by Geekzter; 11/26/2006 at 06:07 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Excellent job reading
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

nice...
    Quote Originally Posted by mcumeda View Post
    I have a like new 5G Black ipod video that is like new in box. I also have Belkin Kickstand case for it, a Macally portable speaker, and a Belkin Tunecast FM Transmitter that I will throw in. I am asking 225 OBO plus actual shipping costs. Thanks!

lol -s'funny!
    Oh c'mon. I think the mistake in this one is forgivable. Anyone could have easily misread that like I did.
    Oh c'mon. I think the mistake in this one is forgivable. Anyone could have easily misread that like I did.
    Other than the fact that it's POOR FORM to stomp on someone else's posts! If you don't like the price he's advertising it for then move on. To leave the post you did was infantile and did not belong ESPECIALLY when it was YOUR error.

Griz
  9.    #9  
    Anyone want to make me an offer on the 30 gig black video ipod and all the other stuff?
  10.    #10  
    I was looking around at the marketplace here and I noticed that MidwestDrummer is jumping all over everyone's post it seems. I didn't think it was a big deal jumping on this post but goodness..... I don't know what his problem is.