Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Hello looking for someone that has a Sprint 700wx and willing to trade for a700p...
    My 700p is in Like New Condition.. always cased and always has a screen protector...

anyone interested.. please email me..

fridayy
    fraide@hotmail.com
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    <moved>
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Hello looking for someone that has a Sprint 700wx and willing to trade for a700p...
    My 700p is in Like New Condition.. always cased and always has a screen protector...

anyone interested.. please email me..

fridayy
    fraide@hotmail.com
    ELL OH ELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
    ELL OH ELL!
    Its not hard to have the most passing yards and passing touchdowns when it comes to the Corn Huskers MidwestDrummer...any descent passing quarterback could have accomplished that with an option syle game as theirs has been. I should know I used to live in Nebraska and went to college there for one year circa 97'. (the big 12 is week)
    Last edited by KStewart; 11/26/2006 at 06:40 AM.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Oh, you went to school in Nebraska? You neglected to say where. Did they happen to teach you any grammar or spelling skills? So, you're an expert regarding Nebraska football, are you? I won't tell you now, but do you have any idea just how long (or short) Nebraska had been running an option offense? Do you know who previously held the record for most passing yards and TD's? I'll give you a hint, the previous total yardage leader wasn't an option quarterback. Please, the next time you want to minimize an accomplished feat, be able to back it up with some sort of substance.

P.S. - So the Big XII is having one down year. They're still the second best conference in the country.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Who gives a crap ...
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Who gives a crap ...
    ROTFLMFAO

Have you gotten any replies. I kinda miss the speed of the 700p.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Just 1 reply, but he had a 700W... I talked to a rep from Sprint, and he said
    that That the 700P is more stable now than the 700wx.. and to do some more research before I go through with it..
    I talked to a rep last month and told them that if they didn't get the SMS issue fixed soon that I expected to trade the wx for a phone that worked. They urged me not to stating that it would be a considerable down grade. Which means nothing because they know nothing. I dont expect them to either. Just because they work for Sprint doesn't mean they need to know these devices as well as we do. They did however tell me the fix would be available before December and they were right.

When my wife gets back from K.C. Wednesday I'll tote her old 650 around for a week and see if missing palm is ridiculous or not.
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 11/27/2006 at 09:16 AM. Reason: typo