1.    #1  
    I'm parting with it after a week of playing with it.

Its practically new....here's the eBay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180054816262
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Why is everyone dumping their phones this week? I saw 2 other ads from well-known posters dumping their phones.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    I have 3....how many can I keep?!
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    I have 3....how many can I keep?!
    haha.........3?!?!

why would u buy 3?..............
  5.    #5  
    Because I'm impulsive, compulsive, and stupid.
    hahaha.........but 3?!?!

haha j/k

but seriously........u might have a problem............
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, exactly!
  8.    #8  
    To further illustrate my persona, I'm the guy that went into the bar on dollar Kamikaze night and upon learning of the discounted price ordered myself a dozen....not one at a time, but all at once because I thought the "deal" was going to expire...

After drinking all of them...ayayay.
    <moved>
    Are you going to buy a 680?
    They got a pretty good price too. About the same as what I paid for mine (but mine included shipping).
  12.    #12  
    As luck would have it , the winning bidder has backed out. Does anyone want to buy my 750?
    What was the price on it?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  14.    #14  
    $605. I thought he was getting a bargain.
    That's around what I suspect Palm will get too. What about contacting the buyer he outbid? Maybe they'll take it for $605. Or is that against eBay rules?

16.    #16  
    eBay offers a "Second Chance" to a non-winning bidder....I just extended that to the second highest bid.

If that person wants it, great. I just hate having to go through the whole process again!