1.    #1  
    Used for 3-4 months. No scratches perfect shape.
    Comes with:
    box
    car charger
    wall charger
    headset
    Krusell leather case
    Vaja leather case
    2 gb min sd
    pop port headphones
    pop port stereo adapter NOKIA AD-46
    Software cd

$395
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So it's available now, huh? What types of payment are you taking?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    paypal, checks and Nintendo Wiis
    If you haven't sold it by Monday, please PM me. I can't make any transactions now, because I have to prepare for the 4 day weekend. Although I may be around Friday and Saturday. I'll let you know.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    sounds good.
    I just received the phone in my avatar as a gift, so unfortunately I may not need the 3rd E61 for now. But I'll keep you posted anyway.