Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Since I recently sold my Treo 700WX, I have a number of cases for the Treo 700 series, that I don't need anymore.

2x Palm Flexi Skin Case for 700 series (Asking price for each: $20.00 shipped)
    http://web.palm.com/products/Product...002&cat=180040

The Palm Flexi Skin Case is one of the very few that have a thin silicon keyboard cover built in. This skin case works very nicely with a Treo 700P/W/WX that have a BSE or IS.

They both come in their original blister packaging. Both include the screen protector they came with. They both have holes on them corresponding to the reset hole in the Siedio reset hole battery cover.

===========================================

Next item is an Frosted White JavoEdge JavoSkin (Asking price: $20.00 shipped)
    http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/...800&pbmId=5388

The JavoEdge Skin Case is one of the thicker skin cases I have used with the Treo. It protects very well. Also has a reset hole corresponding to the Seidio reset hole battery cover. This case doesn't have the thin layer protecting the keyboard like the Palm Flexi Case, but it's thicker and will protect better from drops. This case also fits a BSE / IS skinned Treo.

Also comes with the removable belt clip, lanyard and blister packaging it came in.

Next item is a White Seidio Premium Skin Case (Asking price: $15.00 shipped)
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=264

This skin case also has the reset hole cutout to match the Seidio reset hole battery cover. It's a very grippy case and won't fit a BSE or IS skinned Treo.

Still sealed in the pouch it came in. Bought two and never opened this one.

Next item is a Black Sena Lateral Pouch (Asking price: $27.00 shipped)
    http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Pal...p-1-c-343.html

This is one of the more versatile pouches I have used. It has two SD card slots on the back and a fixed belt clip that doesn't rotate and won't fall off. This pouch will fit a Treo with any silicon skin and even a Treo in a Seidio Crystal Case.

Comes in the small gift box and red cloth bag it came in.

Last, but not least is a 2400mAh Seidio High Capacity Battery (Asking price: $29.00 shipped)
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=260

It's one of the newer ones that actually say "For Treo 700" on it. It was used for less than two months. It's been kept topped off like lithium ion batteries are supposed to be kept.

Comes in the original blister package it came in.

=========================================================

All of the items I'm selling are in new condition. Prices quoted include shipping anywhere in the continental US.

One Palm Flexiskin + Seidio 2400mAh battery sold.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 10/14/2006 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to list asking price for Seidio battery.
    islandboi, what phone are you using now?
  3.    #3  
    I'm usiing a Samsung IP-830W.
    wth??? why the sudden change?
  5.    #5  
    Well, I had the 700P, but when the 700WX came out I switched to that 'cause I was getting tired of the POS (it feels so stale at this point). WM5 on the 700WX was great. Overall the 700WX was great for a number of reasons, most of which are covered in other threads.

The one thing and it was a BIG thing that I couldn't take with the 700WX was it's non-standard 240x240 resolution. Lots of the WM apps. that I have aren't available yet in a 240x240 native version and I don't want to wait for these developers to get off of their butts to create 240x240 native versions.

The Samsung IP-830W was enticing because it has a standard QVGA 240x320 res screen, has the same amount of application memory as the 700WX, an enhanced IR port (like the higher end Sony CLIEs), stereo speakers, a 520mhz processor AND has a built in, unlocked GSM 900/1800 radio for international use.

Also, I've had Samsung phones in the past and have been very impressed with their build quality this IP-830W is no exception.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I'll take one of the flexi cases and the battery... payment sent!
    Last edited by Imperator; 10/13/2006 at 04:29 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    I'll take one of the flexi cases and the battery... send me a PM or E-mail: roger@doubledeez.net Let me know if you take PayPal.
    PM sent.
    i am interested in flexiskin and javo skin
  9.    #9  
    One Palm Flexiskin + Seidio 2400mAh battery sold.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    http://web.palm.com/products/Product...002&cat=180040

ill take one of these. PM me for my paypal if it's still available
    blake!

Sprint Centro
  11.    #11  
    I do have one Palm Flexi skin left, but it's the one I custom cut a reset hole in to match the Seidio reset hole battery cover. Are you ok with that?

The hole looks like it was cut there in the factory. It's not messy.
    hey what sort of shape is the Sena lateral pouch in? I am interested in it if you still have it.
  13.    #13  
    The lateral pouch is still in good condition. It was never abused or handled roughly.
    any chance you could post a picture?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  15.    #15  
    Sure. I'll post pics. tonight when I get home.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Is the battery still available?

Or is this another?
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I do have one Palm Flexi skin left, but it's the one I custom cut a reset hole in to match the Seidio reset hole battery cover. Are you ok with that?

The hole looks like it was cut there in the factory. It's not messy.
    i'm cool with that. do you have a picture of it?
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Are the Sena case and battery still available?
    Please post a pic of the Sena case if it's still available! Also, if you don't mind, could you post a pic of the section of the Sena case that has the SD pockets? (I haven't found a pic of that anywhere online and would like to know what the SD holders look like on this case)

Also, what state would you be shipping from, and is shipping included in your asking price?

Please advise. Thanks!
  20.    #20  
    Here are the pics.. PM me for my info.. Prices, etc. are all listed in the first post of this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast