Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Ok,... so I sell the 700p and the 700wx on eBay,...
    I tried out the 700p, POS wasn't for me,.... previously I had the PPC6700 and the PPC6600.
    So I took the 700wx out of my stock and activated it (usually you shouldn't do your own product, especially if you are a crack dealer).
    From all of the PPCs or Windows Mobile I have tried,... 700wx seems to be the best.
    I could not stand having to slide the keyboard to type all the time.

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...assZinvestnext

    !
    Last edited by INVESTNEXT; 09/20/2006 at 12:09 PM. Reason: check out my items!
  2. #2  
    So let me get this straight: you sell crack?

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    If using the 700wx is addictive as crack, yes.
  4. #4  
    I bought the 700p and the 700wx from investnext,.... keeping both, but only 700wx is activated at the moment. Did not qualify for a 3rd line (700wx and A900 on the plan).
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

    Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by H1DC View Post
    I bought the 700p and the 700wx from investnext,.... keeping both, but only 700wx is activated at the moment. Did not qualify for a 3rd line (700wx and A900 on the plan).
    Sorry,... H1DC,... I have dropped the price on these since you bought it

    - Treo 700wx for $499
    - Treo 700p for $369
  6.    #6  
    2 more left for the wx and 21 for p
  7. #7  
    INVESTNEXT, do you sell verizon phones, I am looking on a deal for a XV6700 for my 2nd while my 700w rests. Let me know.
    My Palm Treo 700w was a snitch
  8. Dialekt's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #8  
    i have that urge to trade my treo 700wx for a 6700 .. wonder how long its gonna last
  9. #9  
    How the hell do you sell those so f-ing cheap???? Wow!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by billecorgan View Post
    How the hell do you sell those so f-ing cheap???? Wow!

    I sell cheap, but don't make much profit.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180031340117 - Treo 700p for $369 !!

    I got 2 more left on eBay!

  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dangottreo View Post
    INVESTNEXT, do you sell verizon phones, I am looking on a deal for a XV6700 for my 2nd while my 700w rests. Let me know.
    Sorry, I only sell Sprint phones at the moment.
  12. spiVeyx's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    #12  
    <moved>

Posting Permissions