1.    #1  
    First thing is a great, brand new headset by ety*com. It is brand new in the box and has all the original packaging, contents, and doucmentation. The price is 35 USD shipped via UPS. For anyone that wants to do the AX2 modification, then this is great headset to use.

Here are is used Jabra JX-10. It is in good condition and has all the original parts, packaging, and documentation. The price is 58 USD shipped via UPS to the lower 48 states. Price is 64 Hawaii and Alaska and 67 USD for Canada, both via SPS, and Canada

And I also have the chairman's case that came with the Treo 600, though it fits the 650 just fine. It is torn where the belt clip meets the case, but it has been repaired and holds reasonably well. The price is The price for this case is 7 USD shipped to the lower 48 states by USPS, to Hi, Ak, and Canada, it'll be 10 USD shipped by USPS.

If interested, please contact me via PM or reply to this thread. Additional, high res 6 megapixel photos are available upon request.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  2.    #2  
    bump
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey