1.    #1  
    This is the original eyemodule. It comes with all the original stuff. It is in great condition and has no problems. I am selling it because I was given a new camera and dont need this one any more. The little sticker on the back is scrached a little but thats it. The price is $150 or the best offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dude, are you joking? Why would someone pay the same price for a used module as a new one? Just think about it, I'm surprised you posted this. I have an EM already, and if I were to sell it, I would probably ask $80 or so, considering there are rebates and discounts that will lower the $ to $99 for a new factory direct module. Just wanted to you to think about this...
    Once in a while you get shown
    the light....
    Why did you post this in accessories? It clearly states no Springboards.

Then you also posted it in Springboards, doesn't belong there because this is a for sale item.

Then you posted it in Buy/Sell/Exchange. I doubt anyone will buy this thing for more than $60.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    Really, Peachdude, the private email flames aren't neccessary. This is a public forum, where public opinions are expressed publicly. "Make an offer or shut the hell up." is no way to handle a bit of criticism. Does anyone else think I was too harsh? The quote above was all the comment I received from Peachdude, and I would like some feedback if I was too harsh. Somehow I don't think so. What about you, Matt, you get flamed too?
    Once in a while you get shown
    the light....
    E-mail flaming

Bad form, peachdude
    Eyemodule 1... get it from Staples for $70.00 brand new.

Buy the module for $150, use a $30 off coupon from techbargains.com... then get the $50 rebate and you are down to $70 for a new module.

Cheers!