Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Hi All,

I'm interested in trading my immaculate condition Cingular 8125 (HTC Wizard) for a Treo 650 (Cingular or Unlocked) PDA/phone. The phone has been flashed with the latest ROM, keyboard is very firm, and not a scratch or blemish anywhere.

I have all boxes, manuals and software, plus one spare wall charger. As mentioned the 8125 is in excellent condition, and would want only a Treo in reasonably likewise condition.

I would prefer somebody in the New England areaso we could meet, test SIM's in each other's phones, view condition, etc. But if not I'm sure we could work something out via UPS/FedEx.

Thanks,

-bostonGuy
    Last edited by bostonguy; 08/27/2006 at 06:17 PM.
    man i wish this treo i had was a gsm, i'd trade you in a second! that's the phone i am wanting to buy. any reason you aren't going to keep the 8125?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Partly out of boredom, need a new/different toy. But from a functionality perspective the sliding keyboard drives me nuts. I find myself not responding to txt messages/emails nearly as much since the sliding KB is such a pain.

You wouldn't think so, but having to slide something out and then use two hands really slows you down and hence you tend to use it less...

Plus like I said, i go through these phones like water, and I need a new (had both a 600 and 650 in the past) toy to mess around with.

I'm also looking to trade for an HP 6515 (first good deal will do) for my 8125 - like I said,just need a new toy and the 8125 is my backup phone.

-bostonGuy
    I have an unlocked 650 to trade... with a custom 3.5 mm jack in the antenna. Comes with original box and everything else.

shows some use. see www.treotricks.com for more info
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Although I'm sure you did a fine job, I'd really prefer an unmodified 650. Thanks for the offer though.

-Joel
    hmm. i have somthing your looking for.

8125 will be for my cousin, so lets she if she still wants it.

my t650 is a Cingular unlocked (works with any provider) GREAT CONDITION.

shoot me an email to trim99@gmail.com or shoot me a pm for pics.

*PS: its for my cousin, so lets see if she wants the phone or not.

BTW: the treo blows the 8125 away, imo.. (thats just me though)
    Last edited by trim81; 08/29/2006 at 03:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy View Post
    Although I'm sure you did a fine job, I'd really prefer an unmodified 650. Thanks for the offer though.

-Joel
    I've modified like 50 or more . sure beats using the original jack.

Thanks for the response.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    You know what, I've decided to try to swap for an HP6515 instead, since it'll be my secondary phone, and my new car doesn't have a Nav system, that phone could serve as a GPS when not being my phone.

Apologies to all that have responded, I'm off to the PPC forums to seek my fortune. Best of luck finding your toys, and once again apologies for raising hopes and expectations needlessly.

-Joel
    an 8125 for a 6515???

--wow, someones going to get robbed.

(6515 costs alot more)
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    It's not a question of original value really. For the most part all of these things drop off in value tremendously once they're a year or more old. Plus I paid full Cingular retail for my 8125, my trade partner might have bought a refurb 6515 as his first phone for like $149 bucks - whos' robbing who now?

But regardless if your old HP6515 is collecting dust, and you're thinking "gee wouldn't it be nice to have wi-fi, 320x240 screen, and WM5 for a change" well you could go through the hassle (and risk with all the scammers) of selling your 6515 and then trying to find a good condition 8125 and risking it again to save what $50-75 bucks of used PDA/phone value?

Instead you find one good trade and you're done. I did, and found a cool local guy that wanted exactly what I had and vice-versa. No robbing, good deal for each.

But thanks for the kind sentiments.

;-)