Perfect condition.
    Tried for 9 days.
    Sticking with simpler Palm
    Quote Originally Posted by rockky View Post
    Please E-mail if interested.
    Perfect condition.
    Tried for 9 days.
    Sticking with simpler Palm

I live in Chicago. What don't you like about it? I thought about getting one. We can email offline if you want.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    brmguire!
    I never even touched a computer before getting Treo600 (now have 700p)..so I am technology challenged to say the least and am spoiled by the simple OS of Palm.
    The E61 is certainly all that you've read about it.
    Wifi is great, the sound is great,and the battery life is incredibly good..seemingly twice as long as Palm..at least!
    But w/ bells and whistles galore and just more phone than I need.
    Last edited by rockky; 08/24/2006 at 09:38 PM.
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    Read the new PDA Essentials Magazine (issue51)..its got a feature cover on it with a top rating
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    I live in Chicago. What don't you like about it? I thought about getting one. We can email offline if you want.

Looks like what people were saying may be true. The E61 is cool but harder to operate than Palm OS due to extra non-intuitive steps.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    There's a forum section specifically for buying/selling called Marketplace, it would be better to post in that

http://discuss.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    His email bounces or cannot receive email. He never PMd back either. He can't sell anything anyway if no one can reach him.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    What a shame
    Yes it is, because this might have been an easy sell for him. I've been looking for a S60 3rd edition quad band.

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    Sorry bout this.
    Don't know what the e-mail issue is I'll try and correct it tonight!
    I have not got to my messages in a while..very remiss of me. I've been absolutely swamped for weeks....(who isn't I know).
    I'll stay on it.
    Thanks for replying!! You have more mail!

SOLD!!! Great phone! Thanks!