Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    For sale is a gently used Treo 700w for use on the Verizon Wireless network. Phone was purchased in June and is in excellent condition with only minor signs of wear and tear. The phone spent the majority of the time inside a clear Speck skin case and has a screen protector on it. My girlfriend is selling this phone because she used it for business and her company decided to switch service providers. Included with the auction is the original box, manual, software, home charger, OEM standard battery, VZW car charger, Seido extended life battery, Palm stereo wired headset, and Speck Toughskin case and holster. Phone is also posted on Ebay under the seller ID Salesgnome. Buy It Now price is $380, with reserve price of $350. UPS Ground shipping $10. Immediate payment through Paypal is required. If you have any questions, please let me know.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Sold! Thanks to anyone that was interested in the phone.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.