1.    #1  
    I just got a brand new Visor Platinum from Handspring because my first one broke. I used it for a day and I have decided I don't want to keep it.

It is in EXCELLENT condition. Comes with all the original documentation, box, software, stickers, (2) styli, Original batteries (never used), [8] Pack of Duracell M3's and the Cradle is USB interface.

I am asking $240 + S/H.

I accept money orders and paypal.

I have references available (EBAY & Heatware).

Email -or- ICQ me with any questions.

ethanh@bellatlantic.net

Thanks,

-Ethan
    Last edited by Vapor Action; 02/28/2001 at 08:53 PM.
    For a used Platiunum, that might be a little too much.

Most people can find new Platiunums for about 250.
  3.    #3  
    alright thanks.

-Ethan
    Where can you get it for $250? The lowest Mysimon shows it is $295.
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
    Originally posted by j762538
    Where can you get it for $250? The lowest Mysimon shows it is $295.
    Go to Dealcatcher.com and find the Staples $40 off $200 coupon. That takes your price down to $259 with free shipping. That's as low as I could find it.

Pritam
    Originally posted by pdutta2000

Go to Dealcatcher.com and find the Staples $40 off $200 coupon. That takes your price down to $259 with free shipping. That's as low as I could find it.

Pritam
    I thought it was $30 off $150 or $200 coupon. Where did you find $40 off? Could you post the link?

Thanks.
    go to Deals by Store , or try this URL

http://www.dealcatcher.com/deals.asp...pon_id=3187#71

Staples.com - $40 off $200 purchase or more + free shipping

During checkouk click the "Enter Coupons" button. Enter the coupon code and press "Submit". Coupon cannot be combined with other "dollar off coupons". This coupon is not valid on downloadable software or business services. Valid only at staples.com. Limit one per customer, non-transferable. Free shipping for orders over $50.

Code: 91216 - Expires: Unknown