1.    #1  
    I upgraded a while back to the 700P from my old 600. The 600 is in great condition, screen is perfect, and the battery lasts almost as long as when I first purchased it.

I doubt EBay will fetch me much money for it, are there any hacks for it? Any projects that I can use its parts for?
    It looks like Treo 600's are going for over $100. I would ebay it and buy more accessories/apps!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    Wow...hard to believe they are going for 150
  4.    #4  
    okay so if anyone wants it...(I hate EBAY) im selling it for $100

Please have a decent post count here....(ie. more then 75)
    I'll trade you a Sony HBH-660 blue tooth headset
  6.    #6  
    Sorry, not interested in trades.

But I am still interested if anyone knows of any cool projects on stuff to do with the 600.
    If it's GSM, save it for world travel.

I also have a GSM 650. But the ringer stops working, it vibrants just fine but doesn't ring when a call come in. It's a tragger problem since I can make conversation on the call just fine.

But I can't sell it.
    I challange you to create an all terrain vehicle using Legos, an old hairdryer, and the used tin from a canned ham that can be controlled using text messages sent to your T600.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    I challange you to create an all terrain vehicle using Legos, an old hairdryer, and the used tin from a canned ham that can be controlled using text messages sent to your T600.
    I'll call macgyver and get right on this!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  10.    #10  
    Hmm not sure why this was moved...the main purpose of this thread is to find alternate uses for old Treo's. Mods please move this back.