FS or FT, I have a Like new Treo 650 for Earthlink Wireless. It is LIKE NEW and less than two weeks old (I received this on August 5 and purchased from another party). It comes with all manuals, cables, and charger-the only thing I do not have is the original box. There are no major scratches or damage to the screen or body and has had a screen protector since day 1 along with a silicon case to protect the body (it is not included in this sale or trade-sorry).

As many of you are aware, this phone is CDMA and the primary network provider for Earthlink Wireless is SPRINT, however please be advised that despite this phone cannot on the Sprint network or any other CDMA network (e.g. Verizon, etc). It is branded solely for Earthlink Wireless.

Please refer to Earthlink Wireless website to determine wheter you have sufficent coverage within your area.

I have verified with Earthlink that the ESN on this phone is clean (e.g. no outstanding balances) so all you would need to do is activate with them. The reason that I am wanting to do a sale or trade is that I am with Verizon and I would really prefer to stay with them and use their Treo.

That said, I am asking $225 OBO (within reason) or I will trade for a Verizon Treo 650 that in like new to good condition and includes charger, cables, manuals (if possible), etc. The ESN must also be verified as clean and clear.

For sale, I prefer paypal. If you need references, my ebay id is dfa1997 (I buy and sell and please note that I have complete positive feedback when I have sold!)

Serious inquiries only! Please PM or email me at kanika.wade@phoenix.edu for inquiries or you can call me at 803-530-4531.

Thanks!