1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. I bought my Treo 650 about 40 days ago. At the time I bought it, I didnt have an office(was being repaired) So at that time the phone came in very handy. Now that I have an office and everything connected(email, phone, fax ext.) I have no need for the pda. I would like to sale the phone. It is basically brand new. I have the orginal box that it came in, original receipt, cords, charger, car charger, data cable. I have everything that you would get if you walked into a cingular and bought it yourself. I paid arond $450 for everything i have. I would like to get $300 for it. Anyone interested? (i can provide pictures)

Thanks
    Is it unlocked?
    Please provide pictures
  4.    #4  
    Biscuit I will work on pictures tonight and try to have them up tomorrow morning.

Northreal, im not sure what you mean by it being "unlocked" I dont know if this will help answer your question, but i have had service to the phone since the day I bought it. I still have service to the phone right now. I will have to go by cingular and buy a new phone if I am able to sale this TREO. Again, the phone is basically brand new, just dont really have a need for it anymore. Hoped that help answer your question, if not please explain more about the "unlock" thing.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoghunter
    Biscuit I will work on pictures tonight and try to have them up tomorrow morning.

Northreal, im not sure what you mean by it being "unlocked" I dont know if this will help answer your question, but i have had service to the phone since the day I bought it. I still have service to the phone right now. I will have to go by cingular and buy a new phone if I am able to sale this TREO. Again, the phone is basically brand new, just dont really have a need for it anymore. Hoped that help answer your question, if not please explain more about the "unlock" thing.

Thanks!
    He means can you use another carriers SIM card.
    Still available?