1.    #1  
    I was looking around ebay and came across this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1214883553

I'm not sure how the price went from $80 to over $180 in the first place, the auction doesn't look that great, and yet someone must really want it. If you want to get in on the action, the auction closes in about an hour.
    Web Site Doctor
    websitedoctor@hotmail.com
    It doesn't even have any info.

Has anyone seen Mickey Blue Eyes? (I saw it free premium channel weekend a while back). Hugh Grant works at this art gallery and falls in love with the daughter of a mob guy. As a way to launder money they had this guy make these horrible paintings and they'd have the people who are paying them money bid on the painting.

Kinda sounds likes that, must be a huge money laundering sceme involving Visors!
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    That is interesting... the last three bids (The ones that jumped the price from $150 to $400-$415) were all made by users who have recently changed ID's.

:::shrug:::
    <br>"Form follows function - that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union" -Frank Lloyd Wright
  4.    #4  
    There is something strange about those last three bids. It jumped from $150 to $400 in very little time. I do see how they're all recently changed names, but I'm not sure what that's all about. What's wierd is the one who jumped the price and then two more after that. I'd like to get that kind of value for my Visor, when I sell it. Maybe it's some kind of scam?
    Web Site Doctor
    websitedoctor@hotmail.com
    This is one of those auctions people run to create an auction ID, so they can leave a positive comment on one of their own accounts.
    Kalrand
    The voice of reason
    Originally posted by kalrand
    This is one of those auctions people run to create an auction ID, so they can leave a positive comment on one of their own accounts.
    You hit it right on the head. If you look at the sellers other auctions, you'll see the same new users bidding on the other auctions. Look at the viao notebook. Same bidder. There's something going on here. Who in their right mind would pay $400+ for a deluxe from a provate party in a country where they are readily available.~~~